Why is my Linden Dollars showing I only have $1 in world when i go shopping when I have over $12,000

Ruby333

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Your inworld balance may not be syncing correctly with your true balance. Is the correct amount showing here, online? If so, you can try buying something inworld to kickstart your balance (making the viewer check with the website to make the transaction, and thus "resetting" your inworld $L balance). What may be easier is to simply click "Buy $L" inworld, at the top of the viewer. You don't have to actually buy them! Just telling the viewer that you want to makes it check the servers for your actual balance, and should kickstart the viewer and make it realise how much you actually have.

• Like 1

There have been issues this evening. Some regions are not working correctly. Clicking your $ in the top bar will most often get your balance back, but several of us couldn't buy things this evening in one region. It tried to take the money from us (in this case $0) and then said there was an issue processing and put our balances to -1. Happily that had nothing to do with our real balances. So there is an issue for sure. I have never seen this exact problem before, but similar ones have been reported. Hopefully it will be fixed in a few hours.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.