wearing erik linden's egg O.0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok after being a cloud, my avi appeared at last but with an egg like marble attached to my waist. I don't remember having this item before and i didn't wear any item except my mesh outfit before i crashed in Gol (bar).  I've check the details of the "egg" and this is what i got..

Name: Rock-medium, round

description: medium, round landscaping rock

creator: eric linden

I tried to remove or detach it but it won't let me and i decided to log out.

Is it a bug? I'm using firestorm btw.

Snapshot_001.png

tako Absent wrote:

I reloged and I was still wearing erik's egg lol but fortunately i managed to detached it. where the heck is that egg came from?? lol!

Oh, good. That's the main thing.

Who is Erik Linden, anyway? Can we assume, whoever he is, he didn't totally understand the sex-ed lesson about girlies being the ones with eggs and boys....? Well, you get the picture.

Tako, as mentioned previously, this is the Firestorm bridge.  It is normally small and transparent.  Erik made all the Linden rocks in the Inventory Library.  Not sure why they used one for the bridge. 

Aurelia, Linden grass is created from the build menu, just like you rez a cube.  Erik also made the Linden plants.  If you were building something and the selection was on grasses, then you may have rezzed it incidentally. 

The two are not connected, however. 

wiked Anton wrote:

that would be your dress not rezzing properly, maybe you need to clear you viewer and browser cache. if that doesnt work, upgrade you graphics card

It's not the dress. It is badly created Firestorm bridge. Sometimes due to lag or some other issues the bridge is not created properly and it will show as in OP's picture. When it's properly created it will be very small and invisible.

In Firestorm there is an easy fix for this.

From the menu: Avatar, Avatar Health, Recreate LSL Bridge

After that everything will be ok.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.