Jump to content

"I'm a Human Being, God-Dammit and My Life Has Value" - Howard Beale


Sy Beck
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


Storm Clarence wrote:


Sy Beck wrote:

Didn't I see you on the way out of her office?

No that was me in drag.   I said hello big boy, didn't I?

Hmm, maybe.  What was that alluring perfume...?  Gin?  And really...those shoes with that bag, what were you thinking of?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Sy Beck wrote:

Hmm, maybe.  What was that alluring perfume...?  Gin?  And really...those shoes with that bag, what were you thinking of?

Don't give me that nonsense.  I have more fashion sense in my prim pinky than the entire LWL combined - including the stereotyped gay dudes.  

Yes it was gin.  Can I shake you one?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Sy Beck wrote:

She's a very insightful woman and all the crayoned certificates proves that she knows her stuff.  Didn't I see you on the way out of her office?

No, I do not meet Dr. Carole in her office.  She makes house calls....oh....sorry....I guess you are not on her 'special' list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


RudolphUkka wrote:

I prefer getting rightupclose to people's

*

faces before I start

*

yelling. And I have a

*

loud voice. Which gets

*

results.

***

Rudi

***

Could you make just a short list of some of those results please?  I am particularly interested in results associated with your feedback in this forum.  TYVM ahead of time.  <insert smiley face here>

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:


Sy Beck wrote:

Hmm, maybe.  What was that alluring perfume...?  Gin?  And really...those shoes with that bag, what were you thinking of?

Don't give me that nonsense.  I have more fashion sense in my prim pinky than the entire LWL combined - including the stereotyped gay dudes.  

Yes it was gin.  
Can I shake you one?
 

You are still offering to shake your thing, eh big dog?  Woof!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote:


Sy Beck wrote:

She's a very insightful woman and all the crayoned certificates proves that she knows her stuff.  Didn't I see you on the way out of her office?

No, I do not meet Dr. Carole in her office.  She makes house calls....oh....sorry....I guess you are not on her 'special' list.

I made the special interests group not the special needs one.  Meh. :smileysad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote: Could you make just a short list of some of those results please?  I am particularly interested in results associated with your feedback in this forum.  TYVM ahead of time.  <insert smiley face here>

I can claim, in the past, to have been very successful at attracting the attention of various Linden Lab personnel. Sometimes that attention may have had a temporary negative impact upon my ability to trasmit my messages, but as you can see, I am still yelling at the top of my voice in the faces of those with fingers in their ears going "Lalalalalalala - don't want to hear you" - but some of whom still do, even if they aren't willing to acknowledge the impact of my "marketing" formally.

It also informs others. As an example, it seems that James Wagner Au has eventually caght up with my scoop from a month ago about Kim Salzer's departure, and has confirmed it with her, despite LL having maintained a tight-lipped silence on the matter.

***

Rudi

***

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote:


RudolphUkka wrote:

I prefer getting rightupclose to people's

*

faces before I start

*

yelling. And I have a

*

loud voice. Which gets

*

results.

***

Rudi

***

Could you make just a
short list of some of those results
please?
  I am particularly interested in results associated with your feedback in this forum. 
TYVM ahead of time.  <insert smiley face here>

You called?    

Yes, I'm short...and on the list....    ; )

ETA:   Ahem....the results list that is....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mouth closed.jpg

 

 

 


RudolphUkka wrote:


Venus Petrov wrote: Could you make just a short list of some of those results please?  I am particularly interested in results associated with your feedback in this forum.  TYVM ahead of time.  <insert smiley face here>

I can claim, in the past, to have been very successful at attracting the attention of various Linden Lab personnel. Sometimes that attention may have had a temporary negative impact upon my ability to trasmit my messages, but as you can see, I am still yelling at the top of my voice in the faces of those with fingers in their ears going "Lalalalalalala - don't want to hear you" - but some of whom still do, even if they aren't willing to acknowledge the impact of my "marketing" formally.

It also informs others. As an example, it seems that James Wagner Au has eventually caght up with my scoop from a month ago about
despite LL having maintained a tight-lipped silence on the matter.

***

Rudi

***

I found this statement in the article most interesting:

"Numerous insiders tell me Kim was instrumental in implementing a corporate policy that tightly controls information and internal communication within Linden Lab, both between departments, and between Linden Lab staff and the community. In other words, under Kim Salzer's direction, company communication has shifted from the looser, open-ended structure associated with founders Philip Rosedale and Cory Ondrejka, and become more hierarchical and regimented -- not unlike the major game publishers where she began her career in interactive entertainment. Whether this is a good change for the sake of Second Life isn't clear to me as yet, though in that time, it's also true that development of the Second Life viewer has become more rapid, even while Linden Lab's "blue water" projects proceed apace."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

as was mentioned in the bible, "there is nothing new under the sun"......today, there isnt much that we can imagine that hasnt been imagined even 2000 years ago ( as far as thoughts not includiung tech stuff ) many daily thoughts such as " i wish i was rich" i hate my brother" why dont my parents understand me" why dont my children do as i ask:   there is nothing new under the sun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing you say or do effects anyone if you believe it doesn't. This has always been the same. If you beleive, that is the truth to you. Nothing can change that. You will always be worth what you think.

I once heard someone say some odd things...it was inspiring to me. /me dishes out fat slices of golden frosted cake and laughs inside as I laugh about you all as I remember laughing at an Oprah qoute: "....****ting gold while people starve to death! Drama queen today aren't we? Shut up and eat, you skinny bi***"

Once again....what are we all talking about again? /me hands another slice of cake to some stranger passing by who looks like some middle class idiot who beleives in magic and angels who fart...."yes, you are very welcome."

oF course this is a joke post, much like many things that are on the net. Just a joke. Opera did NOT say that. I have saved you time searching....but did she do? Would it be worse of me to make a fake qoute about her or just hand you a slice while people have problems getting clean water....a nice slice of gold frosted cake....with gold in it....you would **bleep** gold tonight while people die of disentry and worry about thier defication being thier last...will the nurse, who si the lady next door and with no training feed you enough....is she awake.....

Who cares......would it be a crime to make the qoute and not say it was a joke? What is really the joke, and how many jokes do people not laugh at each year....and what do we laugh at that is NOT a joke? Does it matter? Not one bit......but, still I act decent and claim this as a joke...just in case someone goes ballistic.

BTW, I don't hate opera....I really don't blame her so much as I wish life was more simple. One day maybe I will have a good reason to hate her and maybe I can even help to simplify life a bit.....but it is not that simple, I am to simple and so are many of us. BUT....hey, why not hate operah for being...fat in her life? Or maybe something else....maybe her photoshopped pics? Nah, they look alright....everyone knows they are photoshopped....tis all facade....ah, I don't use the funny accent thingy under the c or ontop of the e....I will never make in france and survive under the protection of the Aliens in Brochare......or whatever that place is called....isn't that word like some bad word in french? hhhm. Anyway..I dont' think it is...but I bet at least ONE person wasted thier time searching it out....what a waste. Sorry....just had to....uh, anyway....ah...move on to other more important tasks! Bubye!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...