Whats your FF?? [Fashion Fav]

CaramelBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's an interesting shirt. It's as if you took leg-warmers for elves and wore them on your arms. Fortunately, you're wearing a hat and since 90% of body heat escapes through your head, your hat keeps you warm. :matte-motes-grin: 

@Val, sorry, I wanted to get a shot showing the tango photos hanging on the wall in the background.

Okay, I have a new one: This hair. It's mesh, moves with my avatar perfectly without clipping through her shoulders, but still looks light and airy and....hairlike. As opposed to the stiff blob of nothing I thought it would be when I tried the demo for kicks.

The top's not too shabby, either; also mesh, and although I did have to edit my shape a tad to fit properly, I don't mind since it was JUST a tad, nothing too noticable. The texturing is fabulous!

Just Hangin

• Like 1

Definitely. I almost bought another one while I was at it, but resisted at the last moment. They're just so pretty, and I don't really mind not have the occasional wisp of hair moving around when I walk. (After all, when normal people walk, their hair doesn't blow out behind them unless they're walking into a windstorm! Though I do still love my flexi hair.)

UncommonTruth wrote:

CaramelBombshell wrote:

I love this. His hair goes very well with his face. and the vest is really nice.

Lmao, Idk why, but this just cracked me up. It is always nice when their hair goes with their face. :smileyvery-happy:

LOL You are silly! Yes its a must for anyones hair to go with their face. Men especially.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.