Whats your FF?? [Fashion Fav]

CaramelBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Nice glasses. How do you like mine? I'm enamored of your bright glossy cherry red lipstick. My favorite fashion accessory is the cigarette. I found it in the Menstuff hunt. I'm getting down in my favorite bar playing the drums:

drums.png

HAHA Thank you smiles and LARS haha oooyes my favorite hangout spot too! Awesome FF it gives alotta avis that Punk or Edgey look. Even you dont smoke its still a cool FF lol

valerie Inshan wrote:

/me grabs my magnifying glass to read your text and answers your question.

cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif

Can't never get tired of my fur necklace and gloves by Rozoregalia.

bouhachiOK.jpg

HAHA SORRY BOUT THAT I SHALL FIX IT HAHA AND THAT'S BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT AND THE BRACELETS THERE A GREAT TOUCH. I ALMOST ALWAYS WEAR MY BLINGY BANGLES ...[sorry all CAPS too lazy to start over LOL]

UncommonTruth wrote:

Jotting down notes on all the stores I need to visit
reminds myself to visit Lars as well..

One of my newer favorites is my *League* Wanderer Jewelry set, so many combinations it can fit with almost any look :matte-motes-smile:
Snapshot_015.png

oooYes this form helps alot when it comes to shopping ahaha and yes Lars is a awesome spot! The necklace is adorable ...but omgosh eyes the jeans ... those are CUTE!!!!

MuffinUnsane wrote:

Untitled-1.png

This is an outfit I recently put together of various freebies. My favorite parts are the mouth and the dress, both from HOO. The colors on it are so so lovely the way they fade from green to purple.

o wow i looove this! and yes putting together newbie fashion is a task withn it self! most def not easy but so fun in my opinion,

Pretty nice hair, however I couldn't fully appreciate your other hair because your glasses were quite large. In the photo below, I have some new hair I found in a hunt. Also new eyes. They're called hungry eyes. I'm at the Arrabal Tango Club, waiting for the piano player to return from his break. 

Snapshot_070.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.