URL BROWSER

DFWMALE Sunburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can not seem to get my URL scripts to work properly, in world.

I am sure I have all the preffernces set right on my property

I had several that worked was away for a few months and the new browsers do not seem to allow the scripts to open an ingame or explorer browser.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DFWMALE

Do you get a handshake error message?   While you are logged in to SL, try starting up Internet Explorer instead of your normal browser.  (I'm guessing that you are normally using Firefox or Chrome, or something other than IE.)  Then see if your URL scripts display properly in your in-world browser.  They ought to.  You don't need to keep IE going after that, but your viewer does need to know how to find it, and that one-time connection ought to do the job.

Thank you for the suggestion, but it did not work. I have determined that it is something in the preferences or a corrupted file in my SL viewer. It does not work on other MACS or a PC laptop when I am logged in to my account. I have cleared the cache but I do not know what else to clear to try to reinitiate the url upload option. If you have other suggestions, I would appreciate it.

DLS

thanks for the responses but it did not work, it will not work on my laptop or pc, the scripts use to work great, I have tried to adjust preffernces and change up windows nothing works, if someone could send me a script that is working for them it might be a good place to start trying to figure this out, would you sugest a help ticket?

Thanks and happy Turkey and beer day

DFWMALE

DFWMALE Sunburn wrote:

thanks for the responses but it did not work, it will not work on my laptop or pc, the scripts use to work great, I have tried to adjust preffernces and change up windows nothing works, if someone could send me a script that is working for them it might be a good place to start trying to figure this out, would you sugest a help ticket?

Thanks and happy Turkey and beer day

DFWMALE

I sent you a dirt simple script in world.

There is a great wealth of browsers.  You have plenty to chose from. See >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alternate_Viewers for LL's own viewers (or the links in http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes  for past versions that are still available for download).  See >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory for viewers that self-report as compliant with LL's TPV policy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.