Research Questionnaire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Say Carole, I bought this... hem... implant as you suggested. A really good quality/price ratio on the Marketplace. But... but... but, how do I attach this to me in RL? I keep clicking right frantically on where it should be worn and nothing happens! (oh wait, maybe something is happening if I click a bit harder).

Uhm...this is excellent, Valerie. No need to be ashamed of our physicality and sexuality. There's no place for guilt in a healthy psyche. None at all. Absolutely wonderful you are so at ease with your body...wonderful...really.....but, maybe, if you don't mind - WOULD YOU BLOODY WELL STOP DOING THAT IMMEDIATELY!!!???

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.)    Did your Mummy love you?
Some days...

2.)    Did you Mummy spank you?
No, but she did beat me. generally with anything handy, including my father.

3.)    Did your Mummy tell you that your dingle-dongle would drop off if you played with it?
I suspect she meant to, but was too traumatized. I discovered the truth of it on my own when I learned she kept her own replacement in the back of her dresser. After that I wasn't worried that my own must have fallen off some time before I can remember, because I knew that replacements were sold and I wouldn't need to bother with long hours of watering with the shower in hopes that it would grow back.

Void Singer wrote:.

3.)    Did your Mummy tell you that your dingle-dongle would drop off if you played with it?

I suspect she meant to, but was too traumatized. I discovered the truth of it on my own when I learned she kept her own replacement in the back of her dresser. After that I wasn't worried that my own must have fallen off some time before I can remember, because I knew that replacements were sold and I wouldn't need to bother with long hours of watering with the shower in hopes that it would grow back.

Mine always seems to shrink again when I am finished in the shower.  Could you perhaps suggest a script to fix that?

RudolphUkka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Mine always seems to shrink again when I am finished in the shower.

Someone was asking in another thread what a "wrinkly" was; perhaps you could help her out with a demonstration.

Rudi

Maybe I could start selling my RL pictures.  Though personally I wouldn't give a single Linden for one. 

But I do have a web cam.....................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[view fades in on a partially open door, steam lazily drifting out, in the background the sound of running water]

Perrie: ah, alone at last.

[switch view to reflection in a foggy mirror as Perrie slides into the shower, the sound changes to a staccato of pulsed sprays]

Perrie: mmmm this new shower head was definitely worth every penny... oh!

[view tracks backwards out of the room and out of the house to increasing noise]

(script writers note: was this what you had in mind?)

Professor Carole Franizzi wrote:

I will go ask her, brb,......... she said "I'm on the Phone"! and put her hand up; I think that means yes.

Our home policy followed national political policy, so, we were waterboarded.

It will? :smileysurprised: 

Knowl Paine wrote:

Professor Carole Franizzi wrote:

I will go ask her, brb,......... she said "
I'm on the Phone
"! and put her hand up; I think that means yes.

Really, Knowl? Do
you
feel it means yes?

Our home policy followed national political policy, so, we were waterboarded.

Well, it's a well-known fact that children need to know with extreme clarity the rules which govern their lives. Absence of such clarity can cause issues regarding limitations and authority later in life - so well done Mummy, for being so enllghtened and ahead of her time!

It will? :smileysurprised:

Why? Hasn't it???

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Mummy loved lots of people for a small negotiable fee.

Not till I was a grown man and I had forgotten our weekly foot massage appointment.  I respected her more for it.

Not only that, but she showed me a drawful of dingle dongles she had collected over the years.  You'd think people would pick them up after they had dropped off.

Void Singer wrote:

Some days...

No, but she did beat me. generally with anything handy, including my father.

Suddenly, the reason why so many SLers seem totally off their rockers becomes clear as day....they ARE off their rockers!!! Frankly, a resident psychiatrist should be one service that LL might want to think about introducing. Stuff mesh! We got loonies here!

I could prolly cough up another $50 and get one of those psychiatrist degrees off Hardvard's On-line School....apply for the job...make a friggin' fortune, cuz BOY is there a market for it.....

Excellent, Void. Now, I'm going to show you an ink-blot pattern. Tell me the first thing that comes into your mind.

I-Hate-My-Mom-Face-Tattoo.jpg

Sy Beck wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Mummy loved lots of people for a small negotiable fee.

Not till I was a grown man and I had forgotten our weekly foot massage appointment.  I respected her more for it.

Not only that, but she showed me a drawful of dingle dongles she had collected over the years.  You'd think people would pick them up after they had dropped off.

Why, Sy? Do you think people should pick them up after they drop off?

You know, Sy, maybe you'd better speak to my secretary about fixing up an emergency appointment. I think, in your case, the sooner I see you, the better.

RudolphUkka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Someone was asking in another thread what a "wrinkly" was; perhaps you could help her out with a demonstration.

Rudi

"Someone", Rudi? Are you here to ask a question for a "friend", Rudi? I feel it's important to give yourself permission to be curious about what a wrinkly looks like. What do you think Rudi?

Carole Franizzi wrote:

RudolphUkka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Rudi

"Someone", Rudi? Are you here to ask a question for a "friend", Rudi? I feel it's important to give yourself permission to be curious about what a wrinkly looks like. What do
you
think Rudi?

Are you implying that Jesica Dragovar might be my alt?

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/Sound-track-for-a-Wrinklies-Event/m-p/1221553#M2456

Rudi

RudolphUkka wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

RudolphUkka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Rudi

"Someone", Rudi? Are you here to ask a question for a "friend", Rudi? I feel it's important to give yourself permission to be curious about what a wrinkly looks like. What do
you
think Rudi?

Are you implying that Jesica Dragovar might be my alt?

Rudi

And "Jesica" is...? The name you give your dingle-dongle, perhaps? You know, Rudi, as a full-grown adult, using the term "dingle-dongle" is perfectly acceptable. No need for baby-talk. Interesting you give it a female name...how long have you felt that your dingle-dongle has a feminine nature? Mm?

*poises pen ready to take notes*

Carole Franizzi wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just found my dingle dongle, YAY!!!!!!! Wooot Carole, you rock!

*sprinkles you with holy water*

Go, my child. You are cured.

are you going to instruct her in how to use it or are you just going to leave her dangling?

Economic downturn. (it's hard enough to get a job without tattoos on your face)

it does remind me of a day I know my mom didn't love me.... She was yelling at me for taking too long in the shower and using all the hot water... I snapped back that I didn't harass her when she played with her toys, so why should she harrass me when I played with mine. she didn't talk to me for a week.... of course she didn't talk to my dad for a month because he laughed when I said it.

@Perrie:
as demonstrated above Valerie seems to have figured this out already on her own =D

I think maybe she was more upset at me that he heard it than that I said it...

The opposite scenario happened when my father told me I could talk to him about anything... so I started talking about my period.... apparently he was more forgiving though and only ignored my mom for two weeks.

ETA:
which was how long it took before my mom stopped laughing and mimicking the look of pale horror on his face.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.