Lost inventory items?

KatieEvers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello KatieEvers. Did you recieved your purchase? If no, normally you have to wait up to 24 hours (although sometimes you get your purchases after some minutes). That's what LL officially reports. If this time expires and you are sure that you didin't get your product and you haven't it in your inventory,

a)If you purchased it at Marketplace, try to contact the merchant. Open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchase delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchase (there you see the name of the merchant) --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. Alternavetively submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, includes the order number and the name of the item that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

b)If your bought the product in world, go back to the store and find the owner or a manager there, reporting what was happened. If you can't find someone, open your dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last (relative) transaction and repeat the same process (sending a notecard) as i described.

Good luck.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.