Another viewer suggestion

JoeC Mixmaster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 more suggestions from me.

1. Allow users to fully customize the colors of not just loca lchat text, but also interface color such as menu popups, UI colors, etc.

2. add different shapes and effects to selection beam such as rainbow color changing effect, circles, spiral, etc.

3. built in radar with chat range warning so scripted radar huds are not needed. Option to turn on alert when someone enters and leaves chat range, leaves and enters teh region, and draw distance.

Your #1 involves using different skins for the UI.  You can create your own now if you are sufficiently skilled.  Some viewers (Firestorm comes to mind) already have a selection of alternative skins to choose from. Firestorm also offers you the opportunity to customize the appearance of the selection beam or -- thank goodness -- get rid of the annoying thing entirely.  Their built-in radar also gives you the option of getting an alert when anyone enters chat range, draw distance, or the region.

boo,

V3 needs to combine the outfits window with the inventory window, i am back to typing in WORN now :)

Anyways, since they undocked the windows, they need to rethink how there done now.

WIndows dont pop to the front when they get(should) get focus. Its a little messy.

Plus the fixed button bar location gets in the way a lot, the ones one the side, of course you can just put all you buttons on the bottom, but if the button bars would float would solve the issue.

Really liking V3. I'm also a Phoenix/Firestorm user and sure miss a few things I use regularly in FS, such as chat command to set Draw Distance, Area Search, and Nearby AV Radar that includes camming to AV, and security actions like freezing, ejecting, and banning.

The option to par down V3 to a minimal interface is great when there are keyboard shortcuts for bringing up the most commonly used features ( at least what I use ).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.