Sign in to follow this  
Tiff Renfold

Traffic Counts? Anyone else seeing odd numbers.....

I have been noticing that while my actualy number of avatars coming to my sim has not decreased my traffic count has.... this has been a trend then entire week and now even though I had from 12-36 people on the sim just about the entire day my traffic is a tiny 3,000+ is there a glitch with the count..... or something else?????? I know my staff who has been working hard in our club as well as the promotional team are hitting their heads on a wall right now and I hope I can provide them with some info to make them cheer up.

I had more people buy from my store yesterday than went to my sim.  My conversion rate was something like 14:10.

Now, I am not traffic dependent and I don't have other merchants on my sim so this count is somewhat irrelevant to me other than for marketing data but I do see where this would be a fundamental problem.

However, this was first posted a week ago and still today it doesn't work? What does this do to our search algorithms?  I am sure it is affecting search ranking which does affect me.