Sign in to follow this  
KatieEvers

how to submit a ticket?

Question

10 answers to this question

I bought some land from HOMESANDLAND Land Rentals 1  8000 lindens, three days ago and i have written to the owner who received my money, and he has not replied, the land simply doesnt add up to its size and i cannot sub divide it at all I have according to the size 2816 m2 and my friend has the same house exactly and it only takes up 1536 m2 it doesnt make any sense.  I have had 2 builders look at it  and even they say it doesnt tally up.  Dakhanavar 86,239,26 I now am going to be charged 15 dollars aa month instead of 15, as i am anable to sub divide this land as it seems to run into another region, can someone check this out , ? as it doesnt look good on linden. 

where is my dashboard? I lost two (20 Trait) horses and a bundle, during a roll back at The Nest Egg. Also, 120 lindens I piad to Josaphine Cooperstone for the lot. I did not put anymore horses, since my horses were now gone.

Hello

I have noticed that my linden balance has all but disappeared more than 7000 lindens .

on checking notifications there were a lot of things that i had supposed to have purcased and paid for giftcard11 which i know nothing about.

A quick top up and i came up with over 300000 lindens which i did not have.

Will they gain access to my bank account to get the rest or is it safe to assume that they cannot.

can you please help in anyway possible as i am an invalid andhence retired due to ill health.sorry about that but i just thought it may help in your expidition as my livelihood is at stake here

thankyou very much 

i hope you can catch these dispicble people

best regards lynette17 = id in sl