Sign in to follow this  
Xev Blackcinder

Looking for someone to make clothes for me on commission....

Does anyone know of a clothier who will do high quality work on commision? I am looking to have a specific dress and tank top made, and can of course pay well for the work. Examples below: Front-normal_lizardskin4.jpgnormal_lizardskin5.jpg

No I didnt, not that tallented hehe. Its from a sci fi tv show called Lexx. I have a cheapie one i wear in SL that i was already surprised to find. The show has more of a cult following than mainstream popularity. The cheapie one i wear in great, but it is you know- cheapie. Im looking to upgrade :P

....I did put in wanted too/lots of views no replies, and i have messaged several million residents in world about it. Im just trying to widen the net. It really means a lot to me. The RP character I play and my avatar name are named after the girl from Lexx who's outfit this is. 

If you want a custom version of it that is for personal use you may find someone to do it.  But if your looking to get it full perm and sell it I doubt you'll have any luck. 

I create things, just not clothes, and have been approached by people offering similar deals. But I just don't see the point in bring in another party that has really nothing more to offer than what I can do myself.  A creator can sell things directly and doesn't need anyone to do that.  So, why would they make it and not sell it for the full profit instead of only receiving a commission?  If you have something of Real Value to offer they may agree to work with you, but you need to say what your offering in return.  Also the creator who agrees to this will probably want the spit to be in their favor with you receiving a commission only on the ones you actually sell, not all that sell.

I don't want it full perm at all, I just want the outfit,lol. I would be more than happy if someone made it and sold it....and I wouldn't want anything more out of it than to wear it with glee. I have a cheap version of the outfit, it...but it's about worth the 1L I paid for it and it clashes with the rest of my higher quality stuff. I just want a better version.