No Music at my place!!!!

WhiteLione

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi eveyone

For some reson I can no longer get music to play at my own place, abnd I dont know why:) ihave tried to turn it on an of may times but nothinge change\, I hvave changed the statiosn, but sitll nothing (to stations that have worrked before) I have tried to clean my cashe but still nohting, pleas if anyone could help me it would be grate:)

Thank you
Leo

Assuming the music is parcel audio, it would help to know if the URL in About Land's "Sound" tab matches what you think it should be, and if so, whether it plays properly when pasted into an external player (WinAmp or whatever).  If that's all working, then probably other folks hear the music and something is wrong with your own machine's setup -- and not internal to Second Life viewer, per se, so a reboot of your machine might be something to try.

If the URL is wrong, then we need to know how you're changing stations.  And of course if the URLs won't work in external players then they're probably turned off at the source or your PC's sound system is royally messed up, in which case those external players may give you easier to understand hints about what's wrong than trying to wade through the SL viewer's console log.

Check  your Preferences Audio/Video tab and make sure your checkmarks allow parcel media.

But yeah as Qie mentioned a lot of stations just don't work any more, especially if it's an old freebie radio (or even an old paid one, or heck even a new paid one...I've noticed a lot of my stations are not working any more either.)

And I know it sounds "duh" but make sure your play button is on also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.