Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLione

RL and SL Feelings sequal :)) in reffernce to my first thread

Hi everyone

Ok so I am following up on my pervious thread on Sl and RL Feelings, first I want to thank you all for your answers it was greatly appreciated and one answer that truly did explain who different people play the game, as truly nobody could have said it better..

So here is my thing this time. My RL GF started playing this game a about a week ago after I told her about it, and I told her everything, (tried sex, had/have gf in SL, flirt and try to seduce) and she though it was funny, and told me she wanted to play to, so we created a AV that is Rely nice and  that she is now enjoying.  She goes to her places,  and I go to mind.  So we don’t have much to do with  each other in SL (except for that we sit right next to each other when we play the game..hehehe)  and she has only been there for one week and already she has made about L$3000 by doing some private strip show  for some people….heheh :matte-motes-kiss: it s not fair I have been here for about a month and still have not made a Dime…heheheh.:matte-motes-big-grin-wink: 

When I told all my friends that my RL GF had joined the game and so on.. they all said that they would stay away and say nothing to her about anything and so on and hoped that me and her would have a good time in SL together. When I told them that they had nothing to worry about and that she know everything and how she though it was funny and would llike for us to play on our own. They all laughed.  I guess I am wondering is this abnormal for RL partner to play separately  and do things on their own? Or do a lot of people not tell their Rl Parnter about what is going on in SL? I just got the impression that quite a few people don’t tell there RL partner (if they have one) about there Sl life is this true or is it just me who thinks so . Thank you again for all your answers

Take care u all..
Leo

What does it matter what other people think or feel?  If this situation is working out for you and your gf, that is your business.  All I would caution is that you do not lead others along and claim certain things about your RL situation that are untrue.

It is up to you what you choose to share or not and with whom. 

Just remember there are RL operators behind every avatar.

My RL boyfriend and I play together, we're married in-game, engaged in RL.

We both share the same group of friends, and people will usually friend us both as a couple. Sort of like a package deal with us, I guess lol. Each of us does have our own separate interests, I like clothes, hair, etc, and he likes building. In our particular situation, if one of us were to be unfaithful in SL, we would consider it the same as cheating in RL. He doesn't like it when men IM me and try to flirt, and I don't like it when women do the same to him. Mostly, it's just annoying because no one bothers to read profiles first lol.

It sounds like you and your girlfriend are perfectly fine with the situation. As long as you're honest, and not hurting anyone, how you and your girlfriend play SL should only matter to you.

I would suspect the women you approach in SL are uncomfortable, because they don't view SL the same way you do. Some people view it as just a game, others view it as an extension of reality.

At one point I had a relationship with someone in both SL and RL, and while we were together in SL a lot of the time, other times we'd go off and do our own thing. We weren't always logged in at the same time. I don't think its that unusual.

My current rl partner is a luddite and despite much persuation and bribery i've yet to convince him to join SL.

She is at SL for only one week and made already 3000 L$ with striptease????

Wow! How is that possible?She must have a very good skin as a newbie and I´m surprised that she learned it that fast way.

I´m speechless....:0)

WhiteLione wrote:

Hi everyone

Ok so I am following up on my pervious thread on Sl and RL Feelings, first I want to thank you all for your answers it was greatly appreciated and one answer that truly did explain who different people play the game, as truly nobody could have said it better..

So here is my thing this time. My RL GF started playing this game a about a week ago after I told her about it, and I told her everything, (tried sex, had/have gf in SL, flirt and try to seduce) and she though it was funny, and told me she wanted to play to, so we created a AV that is Rely nice and  that she is now enjoying.  She goes to her places,  and I go to mind.  So we don’t have much to do with  each other in SL (except for that we sit right next to each other when we play the game..hehehe)  and she has only been there for one week and already she has made about L$3000 by doing some private strip show  for some people….heheh :matte-motes-kiss: it s not fair I have been here for about a month and still have not made a Dime…heheheh.:matte-motes-big-grin-wink: 

When I told all my friends that my RL GF had joined the game and so on.. they all said that they would stay away and say nothing to her about anything and so on and hoped that me and her would have a good time in SL together. When I told them that they had nothing to worry about and that she know everything and how she though it was funny and would llike for us to play on our own. They all laughed.  I guess I am wondering is this abnormal for RL partner to play separately  and do things on their own? Or do a lot of people not tell their Rl Parnter about what is going on in SL? I just got the impression that quite a few people don’t tell there RL partner (if they have one) about there Sl life is this true or is it just me who thinks so . Thank you again for all your answers

Take care u all..

Leo

Hi my friend!  I am one of those that has a RL partner that is in SL too.  We have a great time with each other, but I tend to bore her with my building.  LOL!  She has alts, as do I. (all builders that intend to sell, have alts.  Shhh.)  She has friends with all alts, and will go out and "play".  She has turned down many partner invitations.  She is in SL for the fun, and the escape, as am I.  We talk, and are open to everything in SL.  When we really want to have fun, we turn our computers off, and bask in our RL!  The one I love!  Great Post WhiteLione!  Catch ya around!

Peace!

Hello, about 5 years ago me and my RL wife joined SL but after a few days we discovered that a real escape from RL, where we work together, would be to go our own ways. That is because i was curious about other countries languages and .... and she was more into party and shopping. surprise !! lol

Before all that we made clear that we are free to do as we want, no limits no rules ... well it´s called Second Life no need to just copy our RL into this then we stayd offline and ... ;)

She got partnered very quick and again and again where for me it took ages to find even a good friend. 

As real persons, no players, there where times when things online upset either her or me and then each of us helped the other as you do for all problems in your life as a couple. It is easy to fall in love in SL but i never seen this as a thread to our marriage. Hell, my wife looks sexy, she could just walk into a mall and find a new love, so whats the fuss about this online love and cheating ???

Now she spends most her online time with her SL partner, shopping building or working for a club while i nearly left SL and only come back from time to time to upload things or fix broken things. 

Now the conclusion: What makes her happy makes me happy. I do not own her soul, heart or body. But she decided to stay with me for a very long time without any force, so i guess we are not that bad as a couple. Everyone needs some time on his/her own, little secrets that keeps ur partner on the toes.

Monti

HI Sonja

How are u, hope things are going good for u and your SSL/Rl Bf, long time since I have talked to you:)

Well in reference to your question, yes she does have very good skin that we bought and also we spend quite a bit of time on it to make it good. Along with buying er some nice outfits and shooes,:) she got the striping job at a strip club she went to try to start working there and she met the guy there who told her he colud help her and shoed her around, and he said she could strip for him, as he had pole and striper things at his place, so she went him and she striped from him and  then he gave her money for this, and also she did for some for a women too she told me :hehehe:) so there u go..

WhiteLione wrote: “[...] is this abnormal for RL partner to play separately  and do things on their own? Or do a lot of people not tell their Rl Parnter about what is going on in SL? I just got the impression that quite a few people don’t tell there RL partner (if they have one) about there Sl life [...]”

Yep, both things are fairly common in SL: telling your RL partner while you truly believe it to be just “play”, and not tell her anymore when it inevitably becomes a bit more than that.

It's called “lying to others and/or to yourself”, although most prefer more euphemistic terms than that.

Hello Everyone

Thank you for your comments, it is great to read your comments:) As I at the same as I want to share with you what she told me the other day (it was on of the first days she played) in she was at dancing...so I asked her if she wanted me to join her and she said "no.It's enough to have in Rl..heheh" as I laughter too:)and though it was funny too. Like Said earlier we have tell each other everything, and we don't have jealousy problem either in RL or SL, which why we don't get bothered by a lot of the petites things in SL..:)

So everyone who is reading enjoy SL and have fun don't be bothered by the stupid things:)Sl is supposed to be fun game so why make it complicated or make it like in Rl,

Take care everyone and see u in SL :))