I am using the latest viewer and all I get when I try to rez into sl is either a cloud or I'l Ruthed

swallow Mhia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am using the latest viewer and all I get when I try to rez into sl is either a cloud or I'l Ruthed.  I have followed tips including restarting modem and router, clearing cache outside SL, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the viewer.  WTF happened?  everything was fine and then BAM!

Ideas/solutions please?

1 answer to this question

Hello swallow and welcome to SL Forums. At first check out that your inventory is fully loaded. Go to a quiet region like without lag or better relog there. Open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. After try to change outfit choosing one with just the necessary stuff (skin, shape, hair, eyes, pants and shirt) without any attachments. Rebake your textures with ctrl+alt+R, wait some seconds and repeat the same process if it is necessary. If the problem remains, try the solutions at the following link: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=fs_bake_fail  They work for all viewers and it is very possible to work for you also. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.