Sign in to follow this  
rmenachemy

Wanted - nudists beach locations

For any more of these people list, please specify if they are Neko or Furry friendly. And if so, whether they are still human friendly - and which community is majority / dominant. ;)

The one thing I've not found in SL in all the time I've been here is a nudist beach that welcomes nekos without making them feel unwelcome. Either you're tolerated among humans, or your tolerated among furries, or you see the little popup that says you've been ejected.

I've yet to find the place that is open to both extremes, and the middle, and actually welcomes them without one side getting a cold shoulder from the other...

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

Why does it have to be like that? I don't understand this prejudice.

If I had a nude beach everyone would be welcome.

Word.

But you know, I just spent another weekend of TPing to places on an alt and clicking on rules cards to find the words "HUMAN AVATAR ONLY. So you... yes you... GTFO."

Some of them allow demons and vampires, or fairies... but still, Furries and Nekos, GTFO.

So I TP to furry places and its all like "OMG, its another one of those fakers, she's like so not a real furry."

- Only said to me once... in Bare Rose of all places (a popular clothing shop I like, NOT a nudist spot)... two furries had a 20 minute conversation about how Nekos were just wannabes that were too scared to go Furry... That was in early 2010, before I went part-time furry.

Oddly I find furries to be VERY friendly. IF I'm on my furry avatar. If I show up on a Neko or Human though, its cold shoulder time.

Even in a club long back that was advertised as a Neko/Furry club... only the hosts were friendly. The guests acted like I wasn't there (this was when I was a newbie though... so maybe it was my newbie avatar...).

My friends in SL are a mix of furries, humans, tinies, nekos, and some I look at and think "um yeah... what is that again?"

- But unless I'm on the land of one of them, it sometimes feels like the SL community thinks we're supposed to hate each other.

Granted its only really like this at the nudist and 'adult' venues. Cause yeah, in frustration over finding a nudist spot, I've often ended up in adult clubs and venues just so I can express my 'Sl-nudist' side for a bit, while of course being careful to avoid stepping on anything sticky on the floor... o.O

I'd figure that if naturists really were about free self expression, you wouldn't see this... but you do.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

The one thing I've not found in SL in all the time I've been here is a nudist beach that welcomes nekos without making them feel unwelcome. Either you're tolerated among humans, or your tolerated among furries, or you see the little popup that says you've been ejected.

I've never been ejected from anywhere for being neko and I've never felt that I was being merely "tolerated". Admittedly though most of the places I hang out are for gay men and nekos are still welcomed in the gay community. The other community I spend time with is for the disabled which welcomes literally everybody. No nude beaches there though.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Turtle Coast is a lovely place. Its a 500 linden join fee but personally worth it to me. 

The sim itself is nice...but the management must be nuts. Ever seen their rules?

If you want a LAG FREE, bot free popular beach, try Paradise Sex Beach.  Its an adult sim so you need to be18 and LOOK18.  All are welcome as long as you treat others with respect, furries, animals, beasts, gay, lesbian, bisexual etc.   Its a FREE friendly beach / sex club.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maory%20Island/136/131/22

Hot tub Greedy, Jet Boat Racing, Windsurfing, Sailing, jet skiing and bull riding are just some of the other activities on the sim.  Romantic dancing in the clouds, under the water (hold your breath) or right on the beach.

Dancing to sex anywhere on the beach with the sex intan.  No need to switch balls.  Some of the highest quality animations in sl are here including the newest Warm Animations Beds, Sweet Animations, Prime Beds, TNT, Beachcombers, ReAct,, The BeachStore, Tenderlove and more.

Want a romantic horse ride along the beach just as the sun is setting?  Ride your personal horses (attach) along the shore or get your adrenaline going and try your skills at jet boat racing (provided) to see if you can beat the highest scores.  Swim ball rezzer at the swim beach for those of you that are athletic types!!!

Something for everyone here!!!

A tropical island, naturist, nude beach, so nude or swimwear is recommended.

The hard part is getting in as its almost always full, so keep clicking as people come and go quickly.

Been in business almost 3 years and going strong, not like other beaches that come and go quickly.

LOL, I was TPd to a RP sim because I built something for the guy that want my help, I got ejected by the owner saying we don't allow fxxking girls here, LOL. Poor guy must have apologized a 100 times.