Looking for a business partner

shadow Nerido

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well here's the story ... I have wanted to start a business for years but never really had the funds for it but now in SL I can find the right people to help me. I have a fair few business ideas that I want to start. I have made a list of the sort of people I am looking for. 

Who I am looking for

Good graphics designers

Financial assistants

Business Partner - MOST IMPORTANT PART

Very good builders

Scripters

That's it for now if you think you have got what it takes to be on our team then message me. Thank you very much for looking

Hi shadow,

Maybe you don't want to reveal the content of your ideas in a public forum, but that also makes it difficult to find the right people to work with. The people you need are the people who share passion about the idea as you do, or who are highly interested in the fields that surround the idea. You need people that 'click' with the project.

Since you do not reveal the slightest direction where your ideas go, you cannot find the people who get inspired by your ideas.

* waves at StoneDwarf *

i have all the business partners I need, but I can pass on this Request For Proposal I received today if you're ready to start a job:

[11:07] Resident X: hello hru i wanna u plz design my sim
           [11:07] Resident X: wait u online

:)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.