i have not received my purchased items. WHY? I just want my money back!

BADELCAT Carpenter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Invoice # 1284085237

Ordered on November 11, 2011
Order Status: Delivered
This is not true. I have not received nothing.
RONJAS Purple OrientalSold by Santi Muircastle Visit The StoreReview Product 44130609 L$1 1 L$1  
1 item has been delivered
RONJAS Oriental FantasieSold by Santi Muircastle Visit The StoreReview Product 44130610 L$1 1 L$1  

I did what you suggested to do. Reclaim the products to the vendors THEY DO NOT ANSWER.

4 answers to this question

Hello Badelcat and welcome to SL Forums. Often there are problems with undelivered products. The first you have to do is to contact the merchant / seller asking politely for redelivery. You see the name(s) in your order history, you posted them here. However i suggest you to remove the names because it is against Community Guidelines and could create a problem for you. If you have already contacted the merchant(s) and you didin't get a reply, have in your mind that some of them are no online daily. Make some patience. Most of them are very kind and willing to support their customers. The other option is to submit a a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

• Like 1

Go to the Marketplace site and click on "My Account" under "My Marketplace" at the very top of the screen. You can see here if you have been billed or not by going to "Order History" on the left hand side of the screen. If you haven't been billed, it will explain that the money has been refunded and a payment of zero will be shown. The on screen notes will leave you in doubt of whether you have been billed or not. If you have not been billed, you may want to make a second attempt at buying the product.

If you have been billed, simply send the merchant a notecard inworld. (A notecard is more reliable than an instant message, as instant messages are often capped for merchants who receive a lot of correspondence.) Make sure that your notecard is polite and contains details of the failed transaction. Most merchants will be very willing to resend the item. Please give them a day or two to reply - don't expect an answer within minutes. You must remember that merchants are no different to you and do not sit by their computers at all hours of the day.

One final word, to reduce the chances of the problem occurring again, remember not to buy multiple items at the same time,as this may increase the chance of causing the software to fail. It's safer to buy one object at a time.

As an additional note, you will need to remove avatar names from your post to comply with the terms and conditions of this site.

BADELCAT Carpenter wrote:

I did what you suggested to do. Reclaim the products to the vendors THEY DO NOT ANSWER.

Be patient. Unlike you, many merchants do not log in to SL every day, especially over a weekend.  Also, if a merchant has received too many messages (IMs, notecards....), his "in box" may be filled and no longer accepting additional notes, so he may never have received yours.  Give it at least another day, then follow up with a polite reminder.  If you don't get a response then, file a support ticket ( https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ )and ask LL to look into it.  If it's a delivery error in Marketplace, they will be able to straighten it out for you.

Everyone has given you great advice on how to manage your current problem.  For future transactions:

Use the Marketplace as a search tool and then buy from the inworld shop.  Or if you must buy online, buy each item separately.  Single purchases are sometimes slow to deliver but rarely seem to fail completely.  The shopping cart is often unstable and should be avoided

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.