I read the Community Guidelines

Cinnamon Mistwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I

read them (yet AGAIN!) too. As

usual, I

enjoyed

"Creating a constructive place for conversation will help us build a strong, better informed community"

andI enjoyed even more the bit where it says

"Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome"

but when I got near the end there was the same

"actions taken (or not taken) by Linden Lab and our moderators are at our sole discretion, and we may act without warning or explanation."

which rather makes the WHOLE of the

preceding text

irrelevant!

Rudi

Yes, Rudi, that last bit is catch all but should not supersede the specifics noted above or why else have them other than to waste our eye muscles from traveling over the text that they intend to ignore?

@Cinn:  I agree.  I wonder if 'Linden Lab' has read the Guidelines.  It was painfully apparent from last week's CTUG meeting that the representative pulled in at the last minute (Viale Linden) did not know there was an agenda to the meeting nor the nature of the concerns over what appeared to be double standards with regards to spamming and providing constructive feedback even though those concerns had been the subject of several posts, many of which had been pulled and some posters given warnings, suspensions, or permabans..

ETA:  Humm I understand why you might have created this OP, Cinn, as the original post by the ubiquitous Linden Lab is a closed thread.  /me wonders if this is a new definition of 'community'

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.