I contacted the 12 sellers for the products i never recieved and..........

shedevil Daysleeper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am well aware of finding my Order History on Market Place. I am also aware of what the word delivered means and I didn't purchase 24 items at a time. Yesterday i wrote a comment in here about buying 12 things from market palce that i never recieved.  Well I sent messages and notecards to each seller which I have done in the past with no problem at all.  The builders I  purchase from are usually really great about that kind of stuff..........HOWEVER........ 2 of the things i purchased were Meeroos which are non copy and only one available. As soon as the transaction  was made it became unavailable on the store page. I never got it and the seller no longer has it, so it is somewhere in market place land between her and me and there is nothign either of us can do about it.  I spent 800 Lindens and I want my Meeroos. It is not her fault because she is just as much victim to this as im.  I really don't want to hear how to prevent it from happening again becasue I already read the first response to the last message and I appreciate the adive.  What I want to know is How to get the meeroos I already bought.

P.S Apparently this happened to 3 other people I know last night and who even knows how many others, so I do not believe this is an Isolated incident where the buyer is automatically blamed. There is no such thing as coincindence.

Thank you,

Shedevil Daysleeper

3 answers to this question

We have no way of knowing how experienced anyone who posts a question here may be, so the best we can do is start with a basic answer, adding a little advice that may help people avoid similar problems in the future.  Nobody blamed you. I am pleased that you are evidently more aware than many people.  If you cannot resolve a delivery problem with some merchants, the next step is to file a support ticket with LL.  Go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and be sure to select Marketplace from the dropdown menu.  If you are a Premium member, you may get faster service with Live Chat.

• Like 1

I know what the problem is and I can sympathize with you. It has happened to me when I have sold non-copiable items. I simply refunded the money when the item was lost and "took it on the chin."

The best way to avoid this from happening it to buy inworld. The safest way of buying and selling valuable items (such as Meeroo) is for the seller to simply price the Meeroo inworld and for you to click on it and buy it. Sadly, items are sometimes lost in transit on the marketplace. The seller really should keep a record of the ID of the item (something I didn't do in my case) and then, if the item is lost, the seller should raise a ticket on the Meeroo website support section and ask for a replacement. Please note, it is not your responsibility to raise a ticket - although you may have bought the Meeroo, since you never rezzed it inworld, it will be stored on the Meeroo database under the previous owner. Only the owner is able to ask for a replacement.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.