Places to photograph

Anjelikka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello...I love to photograph things in SL....if you know of some cool places let me know...I also like to take pics of people, so if you are interested...IM me...so far I have uploaded my pics on flickr and I also use them for tumblr with quotes....

See you in SL

Anjelikka

Some of the best places I've found for interesting photo ops are the ones I find while wandering around SL.  Several years ago when LL started building roads across all the mainland continents I started walking (not flying, just walking) all the routes on my continent (Hetrocera).  It's on those walks that I found some of the most fantastic builds and places in SL.  And the bonus is that those builds and places constantly change over time so each walk I take I find new ones.  I started that walking one evening when I was bored..........it became a quest for me to walk every route on the continent and I'm so glad I had that one night with "nothing to do".  :)

By the way, I can honestly say that I've "physically" walked every road and railroad on Heterocera several times over.

Hello Anjelikka, try to visit Azuchi sim. You will find a reproduction of an old japanese castle (which is huuuge!, 100x100x100m haha), and outside the castle a whole sim to explore. I lived there for a while and remember I could spend hours just walking around and enjoying all the details. 

Everything is opened for public:)

I also really like to photograph places and people of SL. I became a virtual photographer in 2007 but I didn't my first show until many months later. The first time I experimented with artistic nude black and white which were well received. Then I was experimenting with "Windlight" and gradually discovered the wonderful landscapes that we can find in our explorations. I've done modeling photography, fashion, weddings and other events, portraits and landscapes.
There are many places in SL that are a real feast for the eyes but I can recommend two that were unforgettable: Ode, Wanderstills in the region and the town of Innsmouth.
Currently I have a photography studio at the Yapar region and a virtual photography exhibition on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/taneealmendros/

If you are looking for winter locations, take a look at Winter Holiday Village, just became 1 of 5 Editor's Pick in the Destination Guide.

This sim is an annual labor of love by my sister and myself.

All are welcome to to shoots here.. as long as you wear clothing! We rated this sim G and get lots of families here for the season.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prohibition/130/157/31

winter-holiday-Village-ad-boards6.jpgwinter-holiday-Village-ad-boards2.jpgwinter-holiday-Village-ad-boards7.jpgwinter-holiday-Village-ad-boards9.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.