Sign in to follow this  
Persephone Emerald

Are some animals more equal than others?

I'm wondering why vampire roleplay gets its own special section, but other types of SL roleplay don't.

Did the folks at Bloodlines promise a kickback on their sales to Linden Labs or something?

Persephone Emerald wrote:

I'm wondering why vampire roleplay gets its own special section, but other types of SL roleplay don't.

Did the folks at Bloodlines promise a kickback on their sales to Linden Labs or something?

I like your thread title.  I guess it's kind of like why some whole threads get pulled...and other's stay.

(Sorry to say Persephone...but this thread will probably be on the chopping block)

I had hoped that the vampire subform was only created for Halloween...No such luck. Don't know why vampire threads can't just live in the other subforums like they used to - and usually still do. Tons of people still post vampire threads in roleplay, especially. Maybe Mike Moderator (or whatever his name is...) should focus on moving all vampire threads that are created over into the vampire subforum. After all, they're all in the wrong place now...

There's actually a very legitimate debate to be had as to whether vampires are humans, animal or something else, and, if not humans, why it is they presently have a sub-forum within the People Forum.

Before it's pointed out to me, I don't see an inconsistency in having a RP sub-forum within the People Forum because that simply acknowledges the fact that RP is "people" pretending to be something which they're not (whether that something be vampires, furries, faeries or otherwise).