Real-life Witches. A Bewitching Alternative Life-style.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Void Singer wrote: everything that can happen, does

I must admit, what keeps me going is the expectation that one evening Michelle Pfeiffer will ring my doorbell dressed only in red lingerie carrying a bottle of Jamesons 24 year old in one hand and a bar of bacon-flavour body butter in the other, pleading for my renewed attention.

Preferably not tonight though, because there's football on TV.

Rudi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Void Singer wrote:

be careful what you wish for.... or at least more specific (as there are so many things that could make it a horror rather than a delight). might be useful to pursue a course that gets you nearer that possibility too, but that might require forgoing football =D

You are right. I should be more specific. I should have said a FULL two-pint bottle of Jameson's 24 year old!

Rudi

Void Singer wrote:

be careful what you wish for.... or at least more specific (as there are so many things that could make it a horror rather than a delight). might be useful to pursue a course that gets you nearer that possibility too, but that might require forgoing football =D

There's a Chinese (? too lazy to Google) which says (paraphrasing), "Wish your enemes that all their wishes come true".

Which, in Rudi-speak, means that the lethal combination of Michelle plus too much booze plus body butter could potentially lead to an embarassing situation of epic proportions, to be cringed over for the rest of Rudi's natural born life.

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Well Pythagoras certainly was an occultist...had his own school....with some very strange rules.

And they had spells involving the holy power of 10.

I believe you could study the occult at university at one time...I think France was the last place to have classes.

Well, there you go then. I was on the right track. Didn't remember or know (and I don't remember or know whether I didn't know or remember) about Pythagoras, so actually I was being dead deep and intulechewal.

On re-reading the above, strike the last claim.

Void Singer wrote:

zombie michelle with a bottle of jamesons full of pureed brains? I do so miss those "corrupt a wish" threads that were all the rage once.

Oh, I think it might be sufficient to show Michelle what he wrote about older ladies in another thread, then stand back and observe how a dream can become a nightmare.....

• 2 months later...

This is very interesting, i think it is awesome that your a witch, i have never met one, but i always knew some kind of unknown force or being was here with us. I am honoured to meet you :-)

Since you are part of the world of witchs, could you enlighten me into what other creatures are out there? Are their wizards? Werewolves?

Regards,

Saraha

Saraha Meriadoc wrote:

This is very interesting, i think it is awesome that your a witch, i have never met one, but i always knew some kind of unknown force or being was here with us. I am honoured to meet you :-)

Since you are part of the world of witchs, could you enlighten me into what other creatures are out there? Are their wizards? Werewolves?

Regards,

Saraha

Ahhh, Necromancy at it's finest!   

(Pssst...Witch Carole is on vacation right now.  She'll return in the by and by.... ; )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.