DEMONS or ANGELS even FALLEN ANGELS in the Bloodlines Game , what do u think about it ?

Morag MacIntyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yes this would be a very very very good idea, as a lot of new peple in sl would get encouraged to stay in SL more to play this characters rathr than being regular boring people... and FREE WINGS with angel or demon hud and youve got most people sold

would make hunting a lot more easier if you can promise people free wings

Leaf Quar wrote:

yes this would be a very very very good idea, as a lot of new peple in sl would get encouraged to stay in SL more to play this characters rathr than being regular boring people... and FREE WINGS with angel or demon hud and youve got most people sold

would make hunting a lot more easier if you can promise people free wings

IM me lol , my autoresponse send free wings :D

*winks*

In the spirit of discussion,

I believe that they do have a place in bloodlines because each, in essence, they are all the same. 

The major difference between an Angel and a fallen Angel is the team they play on.

Demons usually have their demi-God's agenda to follow and or are an incarnation of that demi-God.

I've heard of a Vampire King, but I've never met the individual claiming this title (nor do I wish to do so). I cannot image that goal of Vampires is to make all souls Vampires; because, then, what would be for lunch?

Before any inclusion or exclusion can be decided, it would be fair to evaluate each group's goals and objectives and then weigh those against the goals and objectives of the vampires.

I suspect that all parties involved have a final destination in mind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.