Roleplay Places

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Community,

I finally got back onto SL after nearly a year out of game and i'm currnetly looking for somewhere to Roleplay. I'm looking for either and medieval roleplay with Armys, kings etc or 18th Century Roleplay Pirates navy etc. (I know of Antiquity its basically dead now)

So i was wondering if anybody could suggest somewhere.

Hi,

Maybe try this place: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hellas/114/189/50

Its an ancient Macedonia Greek sim. We have a King & soon to be Queen. I am the High Priestess & I run the Temple. We do have a great army & prison & theater in which we RP. One of my priestesses is the Oracle of Delphi. I am also trying to get women together for the roles of Hetaera.

Come for a visit. I am there most every day & would love to show you around & help you learn about our growing community. 

May blessings heap themselfs onto you!

High Priestess, Jeanie Feiri 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are a lover of nice high-quality buildings, palaces, and city-roleplay then i could advise Paris 1830. This is a historical SIM. We have strict rules, but we are a kind and open minded RP. We are only like 3 months old and still building.

The theme is the lovely Paris in the year of 1830, Palais Royal. King Louis-Phillippe Ler, his royal family and the parisian folk in Paris is our center of attention. Also we give you a chance to start a roleplay-career. For example, you could get a writer, a doctor, politican, policeman, bankier, jeweler, taylor....EVERYTHING you want.

Got interested? Just check our SIM out: "Paris 1830"

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PARIS%201830/255/141/250

Hello, 

some time ago I went back to visit Hangars Liquides, a wonderful sci fi technopunk location,it is a sim I've always loved and I met the creator, Djehan Kidd. She was very very kind and, aftter some times I went there I asked her if we could rp there, and she allowed us, since it's already allowed.

Well, after some months me and the players became friends with her and she made an online community for us: 

technopunk.org

We're just beginning, and we chose not to have GM's (game masters) due to previous abusive gm's we had met in other sims, and it's going pretty well.

Hope it can be useful for you.

Best, L.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.