New Adoptions Center Opened :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everyone is welcome! There will also be a Grand Opening event on friday :DDD

Asylum Adoptoions

""We are an adoption agency that caters to a particular sort of people. We're dark, morbid strange, gothic  and maybe a bit demented. There are no pretty-in-pink princess here! No, really there aren't any. This Adoption Agency isn't for the squeamish! .. Are you interested in adopting a child that is different and beyond the norm? Then you've come to the right place!

One thing we strive for here is to allow folks to be themselves. Too often I've run across the poor vampy, bloody, child who feels that they have to make themselves something they're not in order to fit in with a family. Well, no pretty dresses and cute lil blankets required here.

At Asylum Adoptions, you can find the child or Parent that is ideal for you! Search through our selections of Vampire, Elves, Nekos, Demons, Lycans, Humans, and anything else in between!""

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Foale/216/61/27

Rottin Fhang wrote:

Well it's not an event, it is Roleplay. So I dont know what you are getting at. Anyone and everyone is welcome. There are vendors there, yes, at which people have to PAY for things
but are obviously forced

How do you force people to pay for things?  Sounds like a great business model... I want in.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.