Wanted: Land for skybox photo studio

ellerc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi nice people of the forums! Please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section.

I'm in search of some land to put a small skybox photo studio. I currently have land on a homestead but am looking for a small, quiet place to practice photography and other creative ventures. I suspect that I will only need a max of 300 prims but since I'm completely new to photography I can't be certain.

I don't want to invest a lot of L's into this just yet so I am working with a limited budget (not to exceed 500L/wk). Is this even reasonable? Also, I've considered that it may be more cost effective to rent until I determine its something I truly want to continue with. So I'm not opposed to renting but would prefer to buy.

If you know of land to fit my needs, please let me know. Or if you have suggestions for alternatives, I'm open to those as well.

Elle xoxox

Hi Elle...I'm not sure, but I think I remember someone saying that the going rate was a little over L$1 per prim, so I think you are probably in the ballpark.

I'm currently finishing up decorating for the holidays, should be done by tomorrow evening.  If you haven't found something by then, I'll get in touch with you.  I think I will probably have more than enough prims left over for you to put something up in the sky over my parcel, free of charge :)  Not sure how to work all that out, landing spots and so forth...it's been a while since I've shared a plot with someone, but I guess we can figure it out.  Will let you know...

ETA:  btw, my place is a G rating...you're not thinking of doing anything funky, are you? :matte-motes-silly:

Hi Kylie, that would be awesome, please let me know. I'm not planning on doing any nudes if that's what you mean lol

I wouldn't feel right not offering you some sort of compensation :matte-motes-dont-cry: but we could discuss that if it all works out.

Thanks again for your offer!

Elle

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.