Hi, my SLviewer is not working - I have no tabs or chat bar - what has gone wrong and how can I fix?

SelenaHarding

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. I assume you downloaded the last updated of Viewer 3. We have a new UI now. No more side bars. You have buttons on the left and down in your monitor with which you can do almost everything. You will find the nearby chat if you click the first button on the down toolbar. Also you can add or remove buttons. Right click on the buttons you see --> Choose buttons --> The customize toolbars window opens --> Drag the button you want to show droping it where other buttons are. Hide a button draging it into the customize toolbar window. Alternatively you can use the Menus. If you don't like the new UI you can download again the previous version of Viewer 3 (3.1.0). You find it here. In this case, don't forget to set your software updates, no to be installed automatically. (in your log in screen is Menu Me --> Preferences --> Setup tab). If you don't do that, the viewer will "force" you to download again the last update.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.