Sign in to follow this  
CaramelBombshell

Fem seeking Fem <3

Hello Im Mia. Im 20 from Michigan. I work at Hooters. Im only looking for SL Lover anf Friends. In secondlife, I live in my own Peach Cottage full of cloths, just me and my cat lol Im naughty and nice smiles Im interesting in meeting another Fem like myself. Ages 19 -30. Im smart ,I can hold a conversation, I love giving and receiving gifts. I love hanging out and dancing. I love exploring new places. Ima joker but I can be serious at times. Im just very different I like to think and can be that breath of fresh air you need from SL.

Looking for;

• Fashion Obsessed
  • Sex and the city watching
  • Dress sexy and hang out
  • Girly Girls

No;

• She-males
  • BDSM [of any kind]
  • Tranny
  • Studs

If theres anything else you'd like to know, or just want to chit chat with me, feel free to IM me smiles

Sounds interesting,  tho  my SL partner/spouse/SO would not be to enthuisastic about a me bringing home a hooters girl. Nevermind trying to explain what a hooters girl is,  through translation.... Also might not be the right forum for this ad..

Just my 2 sense

Have a wonderful Wednesday

"Looking for;

• Fashion Obsessed
  • Girly Girls

No;

• She-males
  • BDSM [of any kind]
  • Tranny
  • Studs"    quote carmel

Wow thats a lot fashion obessed everyone is a litle fashion obsesssed, I love sex in the city, most grils dress sexy that i see and be around so that should be easy for you to find.  As for the no's are there really shemale, and tranny toons?  Imight need to broden my horizens to understand. I don't leave my little sim too much BDSM intresting but I dont really understand it too much. Anyway good luck with your search feel free to friend me maybe I might know someone or something you never know tata

Alyssa Xenobuilder wrote:

"Looking for;
  • Fashion Obsessed
  • Girly Girls

No;
  • She-males
  • BDSM [of any kind]
  • Tranny
  • Studs"    quote carmel

Wow that's a lot fashion obsessed everyone is a little fashion obsessed ......

......are there really shemale, and tranny toons? 

LoL Why Thank you, Yes I am very Fashion obsessed, if it was a fetish, that would be mines lol The person Im looking for doesn't have to as obsessed as I am, just as long as they take interests in it some than I can work with that. lol

... and Yes there are shemale and tranny and for some reason they mix them in the Lesbian in crowd! and I really don't don't get that, like I would talk to a stud before I talk to a shemale or tranny. But that's another thing SL needs to work on...