Marketplace SLURLs Nerfed thanks to New Viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like the new viewer and the 3 introductory videos were helpful but unless I am missing something,  clicking on a SLURL in the web  marketplace (not in game) used to pop open the Places Tab in the viewer with a teleport to the store location if you wanted to see the item in game.

However, this no longer appears to be the case with this "new" viewer and I have had to copy/past the store name from Markeplace and paste it into the search field to try and find the desitnation.  Needless to say this is anyoying at best... 

Am I missing something or did the designers miss something?

is this the same viewer as in the latest beta?

all this stuff works for me on mine..

i have an inventory button and  my search shows the information..

i'm wondering because i don't know if they are still like the v2's in a way or is it like the one that was in beta..

a screenshot would be nice to see what it looks like..=)

HRH Andrew wrote:

To get to your inventory easily, you need to know the shortcut. It's just terribly laid out... I've a funny feeling there will be more bugs discovered along the way.

Que?

You can drag an inventory button to either a side icon or a labelled button at the bottom (along with a whole host of other things). It's a real step in the right direction - the ability to have icons and buttons for a variety of things and for the user to choose what they want. If you wanted you could have it pretty close to a V1 look with labelled buttons along the botton, or a V2 look with icons along the side. It's what people have been asking for - a viewer that can be configured how a user wants it to look. It's not perfect yet, but it's a massive step in the right direction.

I'm loving the fact that we have extra button / icon choices too such as 'About Land' and 'Preferences'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.