Sign in to follow this  
Hoss Schumann

JOB Law Enforcement Officer

Looking for a paid job as a state police officer? Then there is a job for you in the Barnstable estate. Starting at L$20/hour with retirement benefits and promotional opportunities to have a higher pay rate are available. Contact myself for more information. Serious inquiries only.

Basic duties include, but are not limited to:

Enforcing the covenant provided for the estates in jurisdiction; performing routine patrols on a daily basisl overseeing the well-being of the estates by notifying appropriate administration officers; assisting residents and answering to their requests; and many more.

Hoss Schumann wrote:

Looking for a paid job as a state police officer? Then there is a job for you in the Barnstable estate. Starting at L$20/hou
r with retirement benefits
and promotional opportunities to have a higher pay rate are available. Contact myself for more information. Serious inquiries only.

Basic duties include, but are not limited to:

Enforcing the covenant provided for the estates in jurisdiction; performing routine patrols on a daily basisl overseeing the well-being of the estates by notifying appropriate administration officers; assisting residents and answering to their requests; and many more.

retirement benifits are useless, you know they're gonna get shot and killed 2 days before retirement anyway

Don't worry - as this isn't a roleplay city, there isn't "killing" that goes on. Pay and retirement funding is managed by the estate's management and employees are entitled to their fund following the end of their employment, regardless of reason for leave.

BSP_001.jpg

Ryan Veloce wrote:

Don't worry - as this isn't a roleplay city, there isn't "killing" that goes on. Pay and retirement funding is managed by the estate's management and employees are entitled to their fund following the end of their employment, regardless of reason for leave.

yes but I just could not resist the whole "shot and killed 2 days before retirement" cliche you see in just about every cop movie

hmmm just one?  Maybe I'm no longer interested....let me see.  Does the cop get to stare down the construction hole and talk to the construction workers while ignoring the traffic s/he's supposed to be assisting?  (I promise..that's the last joke, from me and my dented car.)