The Fallen City of Charm

KITILA Cortes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Fallen is an outstanding enviroment, set in a post apocalypse time period. The feeling this sim offers, is second to none. It was published in the SL best destinations part of the  Second Life website. We would like to invite you to come role-play and experience what many others have already, that will keep you coming back day after day in some of the most captivative dark urban role-play offered in Secondlife.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Fallen/145/15/200

The Fallen

I wounder why you even made a comment in the first place, The post was made in the proper location, it does not need to be in the vampire section, second your comment makes you look like a complete dip stick. cause it sounds like nothing but rambleing and non-sense. Please refrain from posting comment not related to the subject. I was just trying to tell people of a great Role-play location that was found, and you come in making the rest of us lose just a bit of intelligience reading your pointless comment.

If you have a hard time understanding what was being decribed maybe you should just log off, and contact LL to cancel your account. Then make sure you refrain from defaming other individuals and groups, as this is against TOS and if continued you will be reported.

I was thinking about dropping by, reading the first post, but if how you treated Pep is how you treat everyone else who visits...No, thanks.

Note: Once a thread is posted on the forums, residents can respond however they choose to it as long as their comments do not violate the ToS or Community Guidelines, which nothing in Pep's post did.

Good luck getting people into the sim, though. I won't visit, but I'm sure others will.

ETA: Pep - I thought your comment was funny ^_^ Thanks for my laugh of the day.

It's a lovely sim. Honestly the only place I feel worth RPing at in SL right now, and the sim owner has been really nice and easy to talk to from what I've seen.

Keep up the good work, and ignore the trolls. That's usually how you have to deal with them.

Pserendipity wrote:

KITILA Cortes wrote: you should just log off, and contact LL to cancel your account.

That sounds like a threat to me.

Pep (will ignore it, as usual)

Calm down Pep, you are succumbing hyper-emotionally to accidental NLP. Saying you should log yourself off would be widely viewed as a suggestion, I don't see the coercion you apparently felt.

The threat was in the line you failed to quote from KITILA in your haste to respond.

"Then make sure you refrain from defaming other individuals and groups, as this is against TOS and if continued you will be reported."

Given your history of being banned from here, I expect, as usual, you will indeed ignore it.

Despite the interaction above, I do hope you give it a chance (if dark urban is your thing). If not, no worries, I understand it's not for everyone, though would be a shame if a forum interaction will steer your away from a sim that infact does have a great set of RPers, and community vibe (tough to make a judgement when a sim hasn't even been visited). Build aside I think our story is our best feature, alot of time, heart and soul was put into all.

But, if it turns out you ARE into dark urban, give it a shot. I'll let our sim and story speak for itself. Most of our players have appreciated the time and effort the owners and GMs put into it. I think mostly because we are RPers first...GMs/Owner second.

All that aside, Kitila isn't an RPer nor a moderator for our sim. But has done some great work on the scripts we use on the side. Him speaking from a Second Life adventurer and complimenting our sim despite not even being an RPer is very much a compliment. So, thanks Kit. ^^

I am

confused by this

thread. It seems that at least one

post has been

removed,

a post that was considered

funny by at least one poster,

off topic and defamatory of at least one

individual or group by the

OP, and presumably at least one

and defended as relevant by Pep, who is, I understand, no longer around to be able to

argue for the post's

reinstatement. Perhaps we can just

surmise that the

location described is suitable for

roleplayers with little sense of

humour.

Rudi

I did not mean to offend anyone at all, As Dominic mentioned im not a Rp-er or a moderater of any kind. I just script and create. I am sorry if i was a bit harsh,  I just seen how much work went into the sim with justin creating it and thought (pep) was insulting it for no reason. But may have been a misunderstanding on my part .  I really am sorry pep. 

KITILA Cortes wrote:

I did not mean to offend anyone at all, As Dominic mentioned im not a Rp-er or a moderater of any kind. I just script and create. I am sorry if i was a bit harsh,  I just seen how much work went into the sim with justin creating it and thought (pep) was insulting it for no reason. But may have been a misunderstanding on my part .  I really am sorry pep. 

You are probably

talking to yourself, as I don't think it is any

secret that Pep has been

permabanned

since he last posted to this

thread - as I probably will be for

mentioning that he has.

Rudi

Actually, it strikes me that Pep probably did you a

favour, as without his intercession the

thread would have

sunk without a

trace, unless someone had

reported it as being in the wrong

forum, as has recently happened to another

thread, inappropriately promoting an rp location here, when the proper place is the

Destinations forum - or maybe it would have been

reported as inappropriately advertising the services of individual builders/scripters.

Rudi

RudolphUkka wrote:

You are probably talking to yourself, as I don't think it is any secret that Pep has been permabanned since he last posted to this thread - as I probably will be for mentioning that he has.

Well, that's good news. And yes, it really is an excellent sim and it has a very interesting story and a different take on angels, especially. I've been enjoying it a lot. Only thing I'd like more of would be a little more open wars between races... But hey, conflict and violence is up to us to create...

• 9 months later...

Its a great sim. I've been around a few RP places and I generally stay in them, until such things as dead roleplay or severe injustice happens that I'm forced to leave. Mostly its due to my story dieing out because people leave, or a combat meter has become a strong focus it strangles the roleplay.

I was begged to come to Fallen when it first opened but I was happy where I was, then as my roleplay slowly died I began scoping out this sim. Funnily enough I haven't left it since... I spend hours upon hours just roleplaying, throwing my time and dedication in like I did for any sim I was happy to play in.

Yes its not for everyone that's a given for there's no meter, the roleplay is well thought out, descriptive and is written in paragraphs. Some people may even feel intimidated by the seemingly elitist RPers, we really do love newcomers specially those don't cause issues. Fill out a simple application, get approved and hop on in to the OOC chat, you'll be instantly bombarded with hellos, hugs and proberly a straight jacket. Its okay we're all crazy though :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.