Sign in to follow this  
DT Zanzibar

ZINDRA & Zindrans ((Betrayed ?))

Innula Zenovka wrote:

I think the rename took place yesterday (Tuesday), Qie.   

Thanks.  Yeah, I just checked in-world, too, and now Map lists only "Zindra Ocean" and "Zindra Vortex".  I don't think I'd tried it since Monday.  It didn't take as long as we'd thought it might for the Map to reflect the sim name changes.

ok so the zindra word, as predicted, has become moot.

What are the adult content folks doing to unify and drive traffic to them?

Linden Lab wrote:

Yes, Innula.  Very light. Most people use RL names in search.

While it is encouraging to see ANY "official" participation in the forums, it would be even more encouraging if it were done in a transparent fashion, rather than hiding behind a group name, which nonetheless does have the benefit that the person actually responsible might be able to claim "It wasn't me" regarding humiliating and embarrassing posts like this, with a typo confusing the sense of the first comment, and a ridiculously nonsensical claim, that might even be reportable if true, in the latter part.

Rudi

• Like 1

Ann Otoole wrote:

What are the adult content folks doing to unify and drive traffic to them?

As I understand it from what Serjourn said at the ACUG meeting, the plan is to run without much promotion for the first couple of weeks, while they get stuff fine tuned, staff trained and more people set up stores, and then do the formal launch on Saturday December 3rd, at which point, according to the Request for Proposals, LL start pushing it in the destination guide and (I think I heard at one meeting) the emails they've started sending out to people when first they age verify.

But as of this moment, the builds are going up the way a community center should. It's looking like an adult version of a mix between Help People Island, The Shelter, and Caledon Oxebridge - except I didn't see a place to hold classes yet.

Well, DT Zanzibar - teaching areas are now in place (two of them) in the central sim, as per your request.

To the others - we have many possibilitiest to accomodate special wishes, we are not "built to the max" - yet. Reasonable requests are always very, very welcome. We don't have all the answers, we will never and we base ourselves on listening.

Kindly

Serjourn Daxter

A belated but very big thank you to  Serjourn Daxter & the team of the Adult Hub group

for the expeditious way that you dealt with this issue.

You have shown that you are prepared to work for the "common good"

& set an example that others would do well to try & follow.

I wish you all the very best in your growth & development ...

you have the potential to re-energise Adult SL.

Very big & belated  thank yous to all who made input into this thread & discussion ...

If we do not speak

we can not expect to be heard

Zan