Sign in to follow this  
Lyle Maeterlinck

Show your Fangs!

I find you all so dark and grumpy-looking! Why? Lighten up!
I have given it some thoughts and really, you can be a fashionable vamp, with happy, cheerful colours - suitable in all seasons -  and if you must insist you can  still wear fangs.
And nooooo, not those white ones, soooooo 1978....try a colour!

Fashionable fangs.png

Very cute fangs! I LOVE the ring too. I think it's boring (for myself) to dress in black all the time. Most the of time I don't look like a vampire at all. I tend to be a girly-girl most of the time. I say dress however makes you feel best :)Tracy_redangel_003.png

Tracy Redangel wrote:

Very cute fangs! I LOVE the ring too. I think it's boring (for myself) to dress in black all the time. Most the of time I don't look like a vampire at all. I tend to be a girly-girl most of the time. I say dress however makes you feel best
:)Tracy_redangel_003.png

Ah, excellent look! See, I knew it, it can be happy and cheerful!

Oh, and my rings....don't tell anyone but the blue one is from Donna Flora and the pink one (my fav!) from Chop Suey.

javalf Spitteler wrote:

Aunque tengáis que traducirlo, adoro haber sido mordido por LadyHarker, así que era una pequeña bromista. Además al ser rey del clan no es fácil morderme. pero la foto es muy linda mexicana

Even if you have to translate it, I adore to have been bitten by LadyHarker, so she was a little joker. Besides being the king of the clan is not easy to bite me. but the picture is a very cute mexican