Sign in to follow this  
Lyle Maeterlinck

Show your Fangs!

Pserendipity wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

fangs.png

I love your photo Caity! But didn't your fangs used to be longer?

Pep (Supposes "Fangs Ain't Wot They Used Ter Be")

PS I find it most amusing that Ms B Fenwick's first name is perfectly acceptable to LL as PG everywhere within their administration system and inworld, but the forum software censors it. Double standards?

Thanks!

And yes, they used to be longer - before I had this unfortunate accident when one of my mesh highheels got stuck in a scultped skull, someone had dropped on my kitchenfloor for Halloween, making me trip over and land on the kitchentable with my fangs on a plate with sushi, snapping them off like twigs.

Aunque tengáis que traducirlo, adoro haber sido mordido por LadyHarker, así que era una pequeña bromista. Además al ser rey del clan no es fácil morderme. pero la foto es muy linda mexicana

javalf Spitteler wrote:

Aunque tengáis que traducirlo, adoro haber sido mordido por LadyHarker, así que era una pequeña bromista. Además al ser rey del clan no es fácil morderme. pero la foto es muy linda mexicana

wat

Armix Portal wrote:

what those are in your mouth ? chewing-gum  ?? ....dont get mad , i just wondering 

I dont get mad, keep wondering!

Fangs for your feedback.

Pserendipity wrote:

Do you know what song should be playing when a vampire sinks his teeth into the heaving bosoms of some pulchritudinous victim?

Pep
("Fangs For The Mammary")

yay.gif   OK, that is funny.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Cait, all I could think of was your dental bills.. that extra....cleaning and flossing and stuff.

Oh thats okay. I am more annoyed that I have to buy a new pillow for my bed every 3 days. I keep shredding them in my sleep.

I like takin pics. here's one I ended up takin last night. enjoy lol

Untitled.png

my vampire, Vladimir Aron de la Afumati... aka Aron, is a creepy Kindred from the Nosferatu line. this was taken in Club Revenant in Ravenhurst