Sign in to follow this  
Lyle Maeterlinck

Vampire Bars

Personally sipping some moonshine at south under the full moon is my fav :) just wish there was more things at south... seems like u all have forgotten us lycans or half breeds like myself :)

Hey mishie, check out the new lycan bar 'Hair of the Dog' on Liquid South! If anyone wants to have a secret Lycan or Werewolf meeting, Hair of the Dog is a great place to do it. Lots of private rooms upstairs with chairs and tables, and of course, lots of moonshine to drink!

hairofthedog.jpg

Does anyone else have a Vampire or Lycan bar? Post a photo of it here!

We eventually have plans to release vendors that will vend blood shots. When we have more information on this, we'll post it to the Bloodlines blog!

Does anyone else have a vampire bar they'd like to post a picture of?

I have looked for a long time for a good active vampire/lycan bar, without much success... would be nice for the ones we have on east and south to be more active as both are cool.. :)

Well, I am not much of the bragging type, but we are quite proud of our sim and what we have done with it and we do have a vamp / lycan bar that we are very proud of

"The willing noob" Open terrace on the second floor, a mini club for random events and beach access thru the back door, with blood shots and moonshine vendors

the willing noob.jpgThe willing noob 3.jpgWilling noob 2.jpg

Personally i think vampire bars should be classy, rich fabrics expensive looking, after all we have been around 1000's of years, and im sure by now collected many valuable things and money should be endless. :P

at lumens bar.jpg

At Liquid South, sipping lumens.  I'd have said the photo must have been taken back in the early 1900s.... if it hadn't been for the modern chairs, lol

Love it grundy! Maybe the south one should be even more worn and creaky and the red one much more luxurious and aristocratically decadent in gold, like Mishie suggests.

:-)

TriJin Bade wrote:

I'll stick to the Graveyard Bar... where I regularly "crack open a cold one".
:P

^V^

It has a proverbial reputation for being quiet though, doesn't it, TriJin?

Father - Who said I was Mad? - Jim

Not finding many places mentioned here. If you don't at least state the region name it is impossible to find in the borked SL search. Also listing places where nobody ever goes is sort of pointless right?

We have one on our Sim i I shall get you some pictures it is on our pirate bay that  was deserted many centuries ago it has since been occupied by vampires and lycans we now guard these lands 

dammit I trying to down load a picture and it keeps telling me file to large I only got 2 pictures on here  going to cry any way you have to take my word our bar is cool :)) till i can get more pictures on 

hazy xx

I do agree with you many a tiem i have tried to encourage people to come and hang out in the bars as they are really cool and it is sad that that beautiful bloodlines sight goes to waste

hazy Cygnet wrote:

see how did you manage to get 3 pictures up and i cant make one demmit it hates me

Save the picture to your computer, and then use the little tree image on the top bar here:

upload.png