Vampire Bars

Lyle Maeterlinck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey mishie, check out the new lycan bar 'Hair of the Dog' on Liquid South! If anyone wants to have a secret Lycan or Werewolf meeting, Hair of the Dog is a great place to do it. Lots of private rooms upstairs with chairs and tables, and of course, lots of moonshine to drink!

hairofthedog.jpg

Does anyone else have a Vampire or Lycan bar? Post a photo of it here!

Well, I am not much of the bragging type, but we are quite proud of our sim and what we have done with it and we do have a vamp / lycan bar that we are very proud of

"The willing noob" Open terrace on the second floor, a mini club for random events and beach access thru the back door, with blood shots and moonshine vendors

the willing noob.jpgThe willing noob 3.jpgWilling noob 2.jpg

at lumens bar.jpg

At Liquid South, sipping lumens.  I'd have said the photo must have been taken back in the early 1900s.... if it hadn't been for the modern chairs, lol

Love it grundy! Maybe the south one should be even more worn and creaky and the red one much more luxurious and aristocratically decadent in gold, like Mishie suggests.

:-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We have one on our Sim i I shall get you some pictures it is on our pirate bay that  was deserted many centuries ago it has since been occupied by vampires and lycans we now guard these lands 

dammit I trying to down load a picture and it keeps telling me file to large I only got 2 pictures on here  going to cry any way you have to take my word our bar is cool :)) till i can get more pictures on 

hazy xx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.