Sign in to follow this  
Jo Yardley

SL issues - sims not working - Live chat not answering

My region has been down for over half an hour, it seems there are more issues in SL at the moment.

I try to reach Live Chat... no response.

Anyone else having trouble?

Any information on what the hell is going on?

There used to be a time when LL gave a crap about sim owners and would at least try to get you an answer on questions like how long etc.... Those days have long since past however and we sit in the same queue and the general users. 

My sims been off line over an hour as well. they are pushing out a new build and there was suposed to be rolling restarts. Now a lot of sims are off line, and no one is updating us with information. I too tried to get information from support who basicly told me till the maint window is done there is nothing she can do.

Well gee thats helpfull too maint windows normally have projected start AND finish times. LL only gives a start time so our sims could be off line indefinatly by her answer... so dumb...

I wish somone from LL would try using their own support to see how utterly useless it is anymore.

There used to be a time when LL gave a crap about sim owners and would at least try to get you an answer on questions like how long etc.... Those days have long since past however and we sit in the same queue and the general users. 

My sims been off line over an hour as well. they are pushing out a new build and there was suposed to be rolling restarts. Now a lot of sims are off line, and no one is updating us with information. I too tried to get information from support who basicly told me till the maint window is done there is nothing she can do.

Well gee thats helpfull too maint windows normally have projected start AND finish times. LL only gives a start time so our sims could be off line indefinatly by her answer... so dumb...

I wish somone from LL would try using their own support to see how utterly useless it is anymore.

Login failed.

Unable to connect to simulator.

That's the message I am getting at the moment, so I can't login, not sure that is what you are referring to.

Login failed.

Unable to connect to simulator.

That's the message I am getting at the moment, so I can't login, not sure that is what you are referring to.

Thank you! 

I was wondering, because often I can login even when my sim is down, but now I can not login with any viewer or any alt, all getting the same message about being unable to connect to a simulator. I hope they can fix it fast.

Thank you! 

I was wondering, because often I can login even when my sim is down, but now I can not login with any viewer or any alt, all getting the same message about being unable to connect to a simulator. I hope they can fix it fast.

Great, well I had no idea.

Would be nice if someone told us what was happening, if I had not started this thread I would have no idea my sim had been online for this long.

Great, well I had no idea.

Would be nice if someone told us what was happening, if I had not started this thread I would have no idea my sim had been online for this long.