SL issues - sims not working - Live chat not answering

Jo Yardley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There used to be a time when LL gave a crap about sim owners and would at least try to get you an answer on questions like how long etc.... Those days have long since past however and we sit in the same queue and the general users. 

My sims been off line over an hour as well. they are pushing out a new build and there was suposed to be rolling restarts. Now a lot of sims are off line, and no one is updating us with information. I too tried to get information from support who basicly told me till the maint window is done there is nothing she can do.

Well gee thats helpfull too maint windows normally have projected start AND finish times. LL only gives a start time so our sims could be off line indefinatly by her answer... so dumb...

I wish somone from LL would try using their own support to see how utterly useless it is anymore.

There used to be a time when LL gave a crap about sim owners and would at least try to get you an answer on questions like how long etc.... Those days have long since past however and we sit in the same queue and the general users. 

My sims been off line over an hour as well. they are pushing out a new build and there was suposed to be rolling restarts. Now a lot of sims are off line, and no one is updating us with information. I too tried to get information from support who basicly told me till the maint window is done there is nothing she can do.

Well gee thats helpfull too maint windows normally have projected start AND finish times. LL only gives a start time so our sims could be off line indefinatly by her answer... so dumb...

I wish somone from LL would try using their own support to see how utterly useless it is anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.