Vampires: To turn? To keep as a blood donor? Or to kill right away?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I encourage my minions to remain blood dolls until they and  I both agree they're ready (financially and otherwise) to handle the daily upkeep of being a vamp or lycan or hybrid, I also impress upon them that the clan is BUILT on blood dolls,they're our keystone, without them there could be no clan, so it's not  like I'm keeping them in an unimportant role

• 1 month later...

Since Vampires are long lived or immortal and a extreme predator.... if you follow natures patterns.... they seldom have childes,

is competition and diminishes the food chain and and even then is a act of desperation against the eternal aloneness that drives them to embrace a Childe..

In a established Vampire Society.... in some circles... it is even illegal to embrace a childe without permission from the ruling authority with the penalty of death for the childe and sire both...

if you wish a pet is best to just feed on a human or whatever race and give them small bits of your own blood, this creates a a addiction to your blood and creates a Ghoul servant......

Blood dolls are blood dolls... yummi...... and in my role play i use more the underused power of mesmeration and suduction.... than hunting and death per say..... I role play the feed of the vampire is 10 times better than human sex......

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.