Jump to content

Looking for a no drama relationship to just have a child no attachments


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

No, you don't have to have another person roleplay as the child. Simply buy a prim child; there are newborns, infants, even toddlers, and some that grow and develop.

If you don't want to go through a "pregnancy," all you have to do is buy the baby and voila! Instant child. If you want to get pregnant and go through the pregnancy, you can either roleplay it, which requires nothing special but an imagination and a partner or a few friends to go through it with you; or you can buy an HUD and use it to get pregnant.

Feel free to contact me inworld if you want more info or have more questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, you don't have to have another person roleplay as the child. Simply buy a prim child; there are newborns, infants, even toddlers, and some that grow and develop.

If you don't want to go through a "pregnancy," all you have to do is buy the baby and voila! Instant child. If you want to get pregnant and go through the pregnancy, you can either roleplay it, which requires nothing special but an imagination and a partner or a few friends to go through it with you; or you can buy an HUD and use it to get pregnant.

Feel free to contact me inworld if you want more info or have more questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mukayla Mayfair wrote:

Hello everyone,

 

What if I am looking for a relationship in SL without attachments, I just want to have a child how does this happen, do you still have to have another person to be the child or has it changed, it has been awhile since I have been in here.

I bought the Mama Allpa HUD so I could go thru my cycle more or less like in RL, with the idea that my boyfriend (at the time) would be interested in the male version and perhaps we could roleplay having a SL family in a more realistic way. He wasn't interested. Now I'm on bf #2 and he isn't interested, either. I thought it would be fun running the "risk" of pregnancy part of the month, changing my shape as the pregnancy progressed, and finally "giving birth" (buying the prim baby). I guess that if I'm going to do this, I'll have to do it on my own. Wonder if my bf will dump me if I end up "knocked up"? Sometimes SL is just too much like RL!

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mukayla Mayfair wrote:

Hello everyone,

 

What if I am looking for a relationship in SL without attachments, I just want to have a child how does this happen, do you still have to have another person to be the child or has it changed, it has been awhile since I have been in here.

I bought the Mama Allpa HUD so I could go thru my cycle more or less like in RL, with the idea that my boyfriend (at the time) would be interested in the male version and perhaps we could roleplay having a SL family in a more realistic way. He wasn't interested. Now I'm on bf #2 and he isn't interested, either. I thought it would be fun running the "risk" of pregnancy part of the month, changing my shape as the pregnancy progressed, and finally "giving birth" (buying the prim baby). I guess that if I'm going to do this, I'll have to do it on my own. Wonder if my bf will dump me if I end up "knocked up"? Sometimes SL is just too much like RL!

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Try Tantra
^_^
That way the guy doesn't have to have the HUD; if he uses Xcite! it'll automatically ask you where he..."finished," and give you a chance of being pregnant if it was "inside." If he doesn't use Xcite! you can just click the HUD and choose the option manually.

Thanks Ariel. Wish I'd researched my options better before committing to the Mama Allpa. At this point I'm not sure I want to spend any more $L on the whole idea. But I will keep Tantra in mind ... !!

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Try Tantra
^_^
That way the guy doesn't have to have the HUD; if he uses Xcite! it'll automatically ask you where he..."finished," and give you a chance of being pregnant if it was "inside." If he doesn't use Xcite! you can just click the HUD and choose the option manually.

Thanks Ariel. Wish I'd researched my options better before committing to the Mama Allpa. At this point I'm not sure I want to spend any more $L on the whole idea. But I will keep Tantra in mind ... !!

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ariel Vuissent wrote:

If you don't want to go to the expense of buying another HUD (I think Tantra's about $700L), you can just set your status to pregnant. Click the HUD and go to "setting>detailed>condition" and you should be able to just set it to pregnant.

yeah, Ariel, I know that I could do that but I guess that the point is... that I don't want to be a single mom. I was hoping that my bf would want to rp our being a family. He may come around yet. He's just beginning to use the L word. I've suggested the HUD & he wasn't interested so I'm not going to push it. I'll suggest it again at some pt. but not yet. I don't want to initiate a pregnancy just to have to cancel it or else be dropped like a hot potato! LoL I want for us to both want a baby.

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


Ariel Vuissent wrote:

If you don't want to go to the expense of buying another HUD (I think Tantra's about $700L), you can just set your status to pregnant. Click the HUD and go to "setting>detailed>condition" and you should be able to just set it to pregnant.

yeah, Ariel, I know that I could do that but I guess that the point is... that I don't want to be a single mom. I was hoping that my bf would want to rp our being a family. He may come around yet. He's just beginning to use the L word. I've suggested the HUD & he wasn't interested so I'm not going to push it. I'll suggest it again at some pt. but not yet. I don't want to initiate a pregnancy just to have to cancel it or else be dropped like a hot potato! LoL I want for us to both
want
a baby.

Jeanne

Most guys in sl are here for escape, they are happy to role play romance and even marriage. But really how many guys are aching to roleplay fatherhood and commitment in sl - either they already have kids in rl or are far from wanting them.  It doesn't have to stop you from having what you want, but don't expect any average man to share your fantasy or be thrilled about role playing parenthood with you.  There are some out there for sure that love to rp family but few and far between and there will be trade-offs.  Its a lot like rl if that is what you want, you will have to take your time, be picky, spend a lot of time getting to know the person, marry and then spend some more time before bringing children into the picture.  All the while keep in mind that this person might (and is likely) not take it as seriously as you are.  I don't mean to burst your romantic bubble about sl, I am just speaking from experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

        Hello, have done the pregancy thing twice, with differnt partners (wow what a tramp..oppps) .. I think my love just liked me  being pregant, with a tummy talker..

        /thinks adoption is a better route to take. Tho I enjoy my partner. I'd sometime forget to attach the baby.. Uhmm as a matter of fact have to findout what happend to my baby.. Amber alert... crosses fingers on the folder being there..

        Is there a child services for sl?

(hiding crack pipe)

smiles

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Jessika Rang wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


Ariel Vuissent wrote:

If you don't want to go to the expense of buying another HUD (I think Tantra's about $700L), you can just set your status to pregnant. Click the HUD and go to "setting>detailed>condition" and you should be able to just set it to pregnant.

yeah, Ariel, I know that I could do that but I guess that the point is... that I don't want to be a single mom. I was hoping that my bf would want to rp our being a family. He may come around yet. He's just beginning to use the L word. I've suggested the HUD & he wasn't interested so I'm not going to push it. I'll suggest it again at some pt. but not yet. I don't want to initiate a pregnancy just to have to cancel it or else be dropped like a hot potato! LoL I want for us to both
want
a baby.

Jeanne

Most guys in sl are here for escape, they are happy to role play romance and even marriage. But really how many guys are aching to roleplay fatherhood and commitment in sl - either they already have kids in rl or are far from wanting them.  It doesn't have to stop you from having what you want, but don't expect any average man to share your fantasy or be thrilled about role playing parenthood with you.  There are some out there for sure that love to rp family but few and far between and there will be trade-offs.  Its a lot like rl if that is what you want, you will have to take your time, be picky, spend a lot of time getting to know the person, marry and then spend some more time before bringing children into the picture.  All the while keep in mind that this person might (and is likely) not take it as seriously as you are.  I don't mean to burst your romantic bubble about sl, I am just speaking from experience.

Thanks Jessika.

Yup, sounds like that's just about right. Good post!

Jeanne

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...