Can I play sl on my cell phone

Kimora Hastings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

It depends on your cellphone. I have read there's a simple viewer available for iPhones but that's currently the only one. I wish they would come out with even a text viewer for Second Life (for other carriers and models), that would provide me with another distraction :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Read this article for more: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-9958201-12.html

• Like 1

It depends on your cellphone. I have read there's a simple viewer available for iPhones but that's currently the only one. I wish they would come out with even a text viewer for Second Life (for other carriers and models), that would provide me with another distraction :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Read this article for more: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-9958201-12.html

I own an iPhone and currently use two different apps to access Second Life (Search for "Second Life" in the Apple Apps Store)

Both apps are extremely limited and have basic functionality. The bottom line is that you are able to do just a very little more than send text messages using these and so I tend to keep these apps to one side for emergencies, when I am unable to use my laptop and need to send my apologies for my absence.

• Like 1

I own an iPhone and currently use two different apps to access Second Life (Search for "Second Life" in the Apple Apps Store)

Both apps are extremely limited and have basic functionality. The bottom line is that you are able to do just a very little more than send text messages using these and so I tend to keep these apps to one side for emergencies, when I am unable to use my laptop and need to send my apologies for my absence.

I have an android and I connect with the Mobile Grid Client. It can be found in your App store if you have an android. It lets me do just about everything except see through a graphical interface (like my avatar and others), but its good if I have to send a notice, send some inventory, chat with others or whatnot so it really helps in an SL emergency!

Good luck!

I have an android and I connect with the Mobile Grid Client. It can be found in your App store if you have an android. It lets me do just about everything except see through a graphical interface (like my avatar and others), but its good if I have to send a notice, send some inventory, chat with others or whatnot so it really helps in an SL emergency!

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.