You know how to download older viewers?

ice789

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having hells worth of trouble with the newer viewers, namely the last two versions. Now it may be a trouble with graphics, maybe my computer hates newstuff, lol, but I tried downloading an older version before and it worked MUCH better. Problem is, I forgot where to go for it. So if anyone could help me with a link to download the older viewer, I would be very appreciative. I miss going onto here and I want to play again as soon as possible

You and a good portion of the SL users have trouble with the new viewers. Which is a shame because they have a LOT of potential. 

Anyways, the first Second Life viewer is rare to come by, Cool Viewer is the closest thing to the first viewer.

I reccomend Phoenix Viewer, it's what I use and loosely based on V2 and V1. Make sure not to hit the Firestorm viewer because it's like V2 and very complicated if you're not used to it :matte-motes-confused:

You and a good portion of the SL users have trouble with the new viewers. Which is a shame because they have a LOT of potential. 

Anyways, the first Second Life viewer is rare to come by, Cool Viewer is the closest thing to the first viewer.

I reccomend Phoenix Viewer, it's what I use and loosely based on V2 and V1. Make sure not to hit the Firestorm viewer because it's like V2 and very complicated if you're not used to it :matte-motes-confused:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.