Sign in to follow this  
Sahra Skjellerup

What Has Happened to the French Vampire RP Community?

When I was a little noob, lo these many years ago, I bought a large plot of land on Ile de France and built a 100% scale iteration of the Cathedral at Amiens to live in.

To my surprise, I discovered that several of the (circa 2005/6) French-speaking vampire groups also liked the place, and we eventually worked a deal that allowed them to roam freely through my parapets, belfries and secret hidden dungeon (underneath the secret hidden swimming pool).

Much water has gone under many bridges, since then. But I often think about my vampire tenants and wonder what happened to them. Any clues?

Welcome to Second Life Forums, Sahra.

Unless you kept a record of all their names, no one can know for sure what happened to your French vampire friends.  I would think, like with a cross-section of the whole community, some stopped logging in altogether, some found other roleplay and stopped being vampires, and others still roam the lands of the great undead.

where are french community vampires?i can tell you where ..they're hiding ...there is three years ago a stupid girl i won't give her name made a lot of toublmes ..we asked help from many englsh and american very large clans to explain vampirism but they didn't help letting french community helpless cause they considered they weren't the target of the stupid girl ...now ....where are french vampires?all around stepping ind the darkness ...

where are french community vampires?i can tell you where ..they're hiding ...there is three years ago a stupid girl i won't give her name made a lot of toublmes ..we asked help from many englsh and american very large clans to explain vampirism but they didn't help letting french community helpless cause they considered they weren't the target of the stupid girl ...now ....where are french vampires?all around stepping ind the darkness ...

Hello scorpius...

Well, we have a largest community, and you have a good point...where is the french people ??? If you have a clan, or a vampire group, and wanna join to a community, we have a very good system to offer...please, contact me and we can solve your problem...see you :matte-motes-big-grin:

Hello scorpius...

Well, we have a largest community, and you have a good point...where is the french people ??? If you have a clan, or a vampire group, and wanna join to a community, we have a very good system to offer...please, contact me and we can solve your problem...see you :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sahra Skjellerup wrote:

When I was a little noob, lo these many years ago, I bought a large plot of land on Ile de France and built a 100% scale iteration of the Cathedral at Amiens to live in.

To my surprise, I discovered that several of the (circa 2005/6) French-speaking vampire groups also liked the place, and we eventually worked a deal that allowed them to roam freely through my parapets, belfries and secret hidden dungeon (underneath the secret hidden swimming pool).

Much water has gone under many bridges, since then. But I often think about my vampire tenants and wonder what happened to them. Any clues?

they are hidden everywhere , trust me , we are legions :)

sourire et clin d'oeil :)