Celestiall

Sy Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should jolly well think so too.  The amount of frown lines that this forum has caused me over the weekend is going to cost me a fortune in botox to fix!!!

I'll be back after the vampire phase. Nothing against vampires, you understand, it's just as much as I love lasagne, I wouldn't want to eat it for every meal :matte-motes-sick:

Pserendipity Daniels wrote:

I am delighted that the injustice has been righted. But it is only a beginning.

Pep (thinks we should also have a moment's silence for those who laid down their avatars in the struggle.)

Cato Badger

Storm Clarence

Derek Torvalar

Charly Muggins

and in collateral damage

Pep Resident

Great news -- but I agree that those above making legitimate criticisms should also be reinstated -- esp the unwarranted permaban(s).

Pep (thinks we should also have a moment's silence for those who laid down their avatars in the struggle.)

Cato Badger

Storm Clarence

Derek Torvalar

Charly Muggins

and in collateral damage

Pep Resident

Yeah...cheers for them too, the brave ones!

Cato Badger

Storm Clarence

Derek Torvalar

Charly Muggins

and in collateral damage

Pep Resident

There are so many people to thank, and so many that went above and beyond, at great risk to their own forum accounts.  The names listed here are some that have taken the brunt of heat.  I too hope that LL will look into restoring their accounts as well. 

In addition there are others who had posts pulled, warnings sent, and just at general risk.  I cannot begin to thank all those who aided me with their many efforts. 

But, I'd like to say, that the first person to take my cause to the "people" was Dresden Ceriano.  I saw that he and Marigold where posting things similar to what got me banned, so I sent them both IM warnings inworld to tell them to be careful. 

Dresden, took the news of my banning out into the ether of the greater web...and an unprecedented campaign ensued to try and get me reinstated.  I'm still stunned by the results, and more-so by the sheer number of people who rallied on my behalf. 

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Welcome back! I had no idea people were getting banned o.0

I didn't see the articles which caused it either.

That's our Dres, always fighting the good fight!

Thank you!    

I kind of expected Dres to reply to my "be careful" warning, but what I did not expect was his gallant and immediate reaction, which ultimately led to a full-on effort by many, to get me reinstated. 

I've sent Dres a PM on the SLum, and have yet to see or hear from him.  I can only hope that his account is safe and intact. 

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Welcome back! I had no idea people were getting banned o.0

I didn't see the articles which caused it either.

That's our Dres, always fighting the good fight!

Thank you!    

I kind of expected Dres to reply to my "be careful" warning, but what I did not expect was his gallant and immediate reaction, which ultimately led to a full-on effort by many, to get me reinstated. 

I've sent Dres a PM on the SLum, and have yet to see or hear from him.  I can only hope that his account is safe and intact. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.