Whos the most powerfull race? Vampire or lycans?

silfer Handrick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd say, Lycans are the most powerful when you are talking about pure strength. Lycan's don't use many weapons, generally, so they lose when you can keep your distance. Vampires have the power to persuade, hence less raw fighting, and they fly. So, it's all in the eye of the beholder. Both races are equally hard to kill. If it's about actual power, then Lycans. If it's about who would win in a fight, then the vampire, if he can stay out the range of the Lycan. Hand to hand combat between them both, would be bad for the vampires.

Zombies are for target practice. Unless they bite you, they are harmless, and only need 1 shot to the head to kill them. :matte-motes-nerdy:

• 2 weeks later...

That question, to be honest, is still a debating question, Lycans are powerful in strength but weak when it comes to strategy of the kill, while vampires are sleek and fast but when it comes to strength there useless against a Lycan in hand to hand combat. Both have there ups and downs. There's no answer on which race is the powerfulest of them all. There are only just a matter of opinions, non are for a fact. If you see the most digusting movie in my life (no offense) Twilight. Vampire and Werewolves are still a tie in combat. This goes the same for Vampires and Lycans. But since it's a matter of opinion, I'll go with Vampire :) Lol. (I feel like I bored you with my talk) @_@ Sowwe, I kind of study these types of things. >.< I'm a fan of the cult and other unnatural wonders of the world.

~Scarlet

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh? No such races? Sez who? :smileywink: <---picks her teeth

& who are Slayers? It's been some time since I've enjoyed "sparring"! :matte-motes-delicious:

Come visit, if ya dare... :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2, page 11

• 2 weeks later...

Spike Clemenceau wrote:

As a hybrid (both lycan and vampire) I can be very scary, which is also a form of power (best of both worlds) but as a father of two lycan teens... well them can hold their own... so I guess it's a tie

Sorry Spike... you look sexier than you do scary.

I can't be bothered to remember, but someone said that vampires would win because they outnumber lycans... I have news for them, humans outnumber you both... so bite me, sweety. =P

...Dres

• 4 weeks later...

Synthya Wylder wrote:

Ah, yumm! I love zombies... strong & delicious, I once enjoyed consuming five in a row... I confess, it was easier, once they stopped struggling... :smileysurprised:

bleh, rotten meat, that's like eating a sandwich that you dropped behind the bed a month ago

I actually built two hybrid based avatars for whenever I need to do hybrid stuff,  one is Lycan Dominant and basically looks like the hybrid guy from the Underworld movie, the second is Vampire Dominant and looks like a were-bat

EDIT here's pics of all four versions of myself

Vampire

Snapshot_1683.png

Lycan

Snapshot_1684.png

Lycan Dominant Hybrid

Snapshot_1685.png

Vamp Dominant Hybrid

Snapshot_1686.png

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.