Fashions for Mature Lady Avatars

Carole Franizzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Carole Franizzi wrote:

If anybody has great shops they know which sell nice outfits for older lady avatars, would you mind sharing? So many of the most popular boutiques don't really cater for ladies of a certain age. And mini-skirts past the age of 25....noooo! Coco would never have approved.

I am interested too. I am pretty new to seconlife, only a few days but I find it a bit odd to walk around like a youngster, while I am not that young anymore in first life.

any suggestions, also for older skins and hair are welcome.

Yum Oodles wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

If anybody has great shops they know which sell nice outfits for older lady avatars, would you mind sharing? So many of the most popular boutiques don't really cater for ladies of a certain age. And mini-skirts past the age of 25....noooo! Coco would never have approved.

I am interested too. I am pretty new to seconlife, only a few days but I find it a bit odd to walk around like a youngster, while I am not that young anymore in first life.

any suggestions, also for older skins and hair are welcome.

I'm stuck out of SL due to my good pc dying on me. As soon as I get back in I'll be happy to share what LMs I have. One good place off the top of my head is MrSigmund (or something like that) - maybe someone can help us out here. There's another place which does great hair but the name has totally slipped my mind...when it comes back I'll tell you...they do all sorts of other accessories too, like walkers and sticks...dammit....my rotten memory.

Pep wrote:

I do apologise for intruding upon your female only thread, but perhaps in your wanderings through the fashion malls of SL someone might have noticed a vendor of incontinence pants? It would be very useful to know wwhere I might find such apparel.

Pep (No, not adult diapers! What do you think I am, some sort of pervert?)

Please come in. I mentioned lady's fashions, being of the female persuasion myself. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any incontinence pants, but I will certainly keep my eyes peeled for them next time I go SL shopping. (Yeah, like hell I will...)

Try looking on the Marketplace.  They have fashions for all sorts...sometimes a bit tedious to search through but beats shopping in-world.  I usually avoid "popular boutiques" I don't want to look like everyone else that shops there.

I get all of my hair at Sirena's Hair because she is the only one that does red hair that I like, and she does a nice soft silvery gray. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.