Your Favorite Vampire Character

Spike Clemenceau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Davvek wrote:

Again..so what...people come back and it keeps things organized in the same post...relax and be more open; otherwise you will go through life all alone!!!

o.0 so you think my post was hyper and freaked out? you need to read the forums more..

I'm sure my wife and kids will love to know that they aren't really there.. There is such a thing as forum etiquette. Posting on a thread that is over 6 months old is considered bad form.

Ok, I'm not one to play these thread games.  People go through and look for things that interest them; so what if it's old. 

Instead of making multiple posts, people find a thread and comment on it.  If you don't have anything polite to say - move along. 

Most mature people are not interested in hearing negative comments. 

Just relax!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways..back to the topic, for anyone that may stroll across this thread...

Many great vamp characters out there.  I recently came across an old movie - The Death Master - starring Robert Quarry.  Excellent vampire actor.  He was also featured in another famous movie - Count Yorga.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.