Your Favorite Vampire Character

Spike Clemenceau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I decided to start off my part of the forum hosting today with a light topic concerning Vampire heroes or Icons. Who is that fascinating Vampire figure that made you fall in love with the lifestyle?

Mine would have to be Bela Lugosi. I remember as a child watching his movies and loving how classy and powerful he looked and used that as a reference to base all future vampires on

belalugosi.jpg

How about you? Which Vampire inspired you or made you fall in love with the undead?

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Count Von Count on Sesame Street, he played a major role in my formative years.  Can't say any other one has come close to him in his contributions to the worlds of art, education, mathematics or modern day child care.  The others should really be ashamed of themselves for giving the undead community such a bad name.

count-von-count-sesame-street.jpg

Spike Clemenceau wrote:

I decided to start off
my part of the forum hosting today
with a light topic concerning Vampire heroes or Icons. Who is that fascinating Vampire figure that made you fall in love with the lifestyle?

Mine would have to be Bela Lugosi. I remember as a child watching his movies and loving how classy and powerful he looked and used that as a reference to base all future vampires on

belalugosi.jpg

How about you? Which Vampire inspired you or made you fall in love with the undead?

Say, come again? Forum hosting? Your part? Today? Huh???

If you're working to a rota, you might want to check what the previous shift of posters already wrote about.

• 2 weeks later...

SophieAnneFlight.gif

The True Blood display wouldn't be complete for me without Sophie-Anne. And since I've had a girl crush on Evan Rachel Wood for years now, it's my duty to put her in. Am I right?

I also like Russell and Nan because they were hilarious, Valek from J.C. Vampires, Selene from Underworld and Gary Oldman's Vlad from Bram Stoker's, but my favorite is Sophie-Anne.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.