What lead you to become interested in the vampire world in Second Life? What has been the best part?

Givenchy Paule

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had been a resident in SL before, but mainly RP'd in Gor. I decided to become 
"reborn" created a new avitar, and explored around for a few months before meeting some people who asked if I would be interested in joining their "family" they had called it... lol. It was a Bloodlines group. There were a few others hanging about who were shouting in local "Don't do it!", but of course, someone says dont do something, it makes you more curious about it. After looking at the site, i joined, and have been playing ever since.

I think the highlight of my vampire life so far was when I finally started off on my own clan with my partner at the time. Thre was the expected "drama" and verbal bs thrown around at me for leaving, but I still had fun doing it, and starting something my own way was interesting. I'd encourage people to try leading their own clans, especially if they tend to think they could do a better job than the leaders of the one they are currently in. Have fun with it. 

It has been so far Klint.. I've made many good friends thru the years, great for me with my RL traveling and not always knowing people in new areas where I am.

It's been getting even more interesting since my partner and I went thru likes and dislikes within the vampire system we were playing and created another! Like any RP, it's all about making it do what you want right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.